NWSL 2017 Week 5 and Wedding Invitations

League Summary:

5/13
Hou v Sky Blue: 1-3 (Poliana; Killion, Galton, Kerr)
FCKC v Por: 0-0
Sea v Was: 6-2 (Nairn, Yanez, Kawasumi, Rapinoe x2, Elston; Solaun, K. Mewis)

5/14
Orl v NCC: 3-1 (Ubogagu, Camila, Spencer; Debhina)
Chi v Bos: 1-1 (Press; Lavelle)

---

The grin that spread across her fiancé's face the moment she reached baggage claim made the weariness from the red eye flight dissipate instantly. She weaved between the other weary travelers until she stood right in front of the taller woman. Alyssa's arms wrapped around her, squeezing her tight as both women appreciated the presence of the other.

"Did you pack a bag?" Alyssa murmured into the blonde waves her nose was buried in.

"Nope, just a carry on. That is the plus side of having shipped you all the clothes that I thought I might need." Becky smiled as she leaned back slightly in Alyssa's embrace, gazing up at the green eyes she loved. "Ready to get out of here and find some coffee?"

"Always." Alyssa took the knapsack from her fiancé's hand, shouldering it easily before capturing Becky's hand in her own. The two women exited the airport and headed out to Alyssa's car in short term parking.

The drive from Midway to Maggie Daley Park took longer than Alyssa's drive to the airport due to the morning commuters reporting into the city for work, making a Dunkin' stop necessary before they got into the thick of the traffic. Alyssa's hand was intertwined with Becky's on the center console as she navigated the traffic, listening to the blonde woman discuss the latest antics of their cats and updates on Nicole's recovery.

They parked in a garage and gather the few bags Lucas and the photographer had asked Alyssa to pack from the trunk. Following directions on Alyssa's phone, they made their way to the area that was deemed perfect for the first of their photos.

"Wonderful to see you both!" Lucas stepped forward when he spotted the pair and hugged them both. "Let me introduce you to your photographer, Jessie Moretti." He gestured to the Italian woman on his left. "She is one of the best in Chicago."

"A pleasure to meet you both." She stepped forward and shook both of their hands. "I can't wait to get started. We have a beautiful lake today. Let's get a couple with it in the background before we move on to our other locations."

"Do you have somewhere for us to change?"

"The tent over in here." Lucas gestured to the small bunch of trees that has a changing tent set up in front of them. "The front straps Velcro and I will be standing in front of them in well to ensure privacy."

"Let's get started then." Becky finished her coffee and shouldered her bag. "We have wedding invitations to send out."

---

"Alright ladies let's look through these and you can pick the one you want for the invites. The rest I will edit and send to you and Lucas to use as you will. Per our agreement, I will post two from each location on my professional pages and tag you in them." Jessie inserted the micro SD card from her camera into her laptop.

"Do you have any of them in mind?" Alyssa asked.

"I have a few. Would you like to see those first?" Jessie glanced up at the couple across the booth from her. They had gone to a diner downtown once they had finished shooting to grab a bite to eat after their last location.

"Hmm...yes, let's start there." Becky responded after sharing a glance with Alyssa. "We really need to get them sent out so people can plan for a Colorado wedding and RSVP for a headcount. Not to mention we know people will wait until the last moment we give them to reply as we are in season." At the word wedding, Alyssa squeezed Becky's hand as they shared a grin. This moment made everything more real in her mind.