Public Enemy

Stella POV:

"Look dad" Dad, Connor and I were in the elevator of the Stratford Tower. Yeah I know, I just escaped the Tower but now I'm doing this because I want to save Simon "I was busy. Patrick told me to rest, he noticed I was on my phone so he stole it off me and he turned my phone off while he and Olivia tried to treat me"

"Well next time text me and I wouldn't be worrying about you," Dad said. When we finally stopped speaking we started to hear Connor's coin so that began to piss my dad off so he snatched the coin off him "You're starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor."

Dad placed the coin in his pocket which caused me to laugh "Sorry, Lieutenant." We were finally on the 79th floor so we walked out the elevator and that's when I noticed how many cops were in so it scared me so much.

"Hi, Hank. Hi, Stella" One of the cops said. There are so many people here, it's scaring me so much but I have to keep this act up just to save my friends.
"Shit, what's going on here? There was a party and nobody told me about it?" Dad replied which caused me to sigh with a hint of laughter in the sigh. Why are there so many people here, it wasn't that important was it. It was just a speak it isn't a war.

Chris scoffed "Yeah, it's all over the news, so everybody's butting their nose in..." Wow so Markus' speech went viral I see... that's awesome "Even the FBI wants a piece of the action..." Okay, maybe not so awesome... This is super dangerous now

I let out a groan which caused my dad to look at me "Ah Christ, now we got the Feds on our back..." This is too risky for me "I knew this was gonna be a shitty day..." I hope the androids will be alright "So what do we got?"

"A group of seven androids..." So they think Patrick, Olivia and I were androids that's great to hear "They knew the building, and they were very well organized. I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far without being noticed." Well it was hard but I can't really tell you can I.

We began to walk ahead but while we were I heard cops speaking about the FBI and the roof which worried me but luckily they said they haven't checked the roof "They attacked two guards in the hallway..." They were in the way so we had to do it just so we don't get caught. "They probably thought the androids were coming to do maintenance. They got taken down before they could react." Dad loved over the desk to look at the guards "One of the station employees managed to get away. He's in shock, not sure when we'll be able to talk to him..."

"How many people were working here?" I asked. I have to make myself look innocent they don't question me. I understand I will be caught someday but for now, I will stay strong and save Simon

"Just two employees and three androids. The deviants took the humans hostage and broadcast their message live. They made their getaway from the roof." Oh, shoot the deviant. I remember seeing one of the androids, he was a deviant... Can I help him and Simon of will it all end badly if I try and help both?

"The roof?" Dad asked. Please don't go on the roof if we do then Simon is dead and Patrick will be heartbroken about that. I don't want to see my friend and my best friend get heartbroken.

"Yeah, they jumped with parachutes. We're still trying to figure out where they landed, but the weather's not helping..." Oh thank god, I'm so happy to hear that news "If you want to take a look at the video broadcast by the deviants, it's on that screen over there." We got into the room and noticed a new man at the scene "Oh Lieutenant, this is Special Agent Perkins from the FBI. Lieutenant Anderson and Officer Anderson are in charge of investigating for Detroit police."

Perkins turned to us and began to examine me which made me uncomfortable but then noticed Connor "What's that?" Why did you have to say it like that? I really want to punch him right now that's how much I'm annoyed about him.