Chapter 6

It was morning and I woke up with a weird feeling on my neck. I got up and walked up to the mirror. I looked in my mirror. A gasp escaped my mouth. Bruises were all over my neck. Carefully I poked one of the bruises. It felt kinda weird, I realized that I forgot to close the window and I felt just like an idiot but still terrified of what had happened. I looked around to find Pepsi. Luckily, Pepsi was under my desk hiding. I surged around my whole apartment, to see if the 'burglar' had stolen anything. Nothing, everything was at its place. I walked back to my room and noticed something on my desk. A note along with a (favorite flower). I took the note and started to read it.

Dear Y/N

I have been thinking about you ever since I first saw you. Your beautiful e/c always shine at the sunray and it's my favorite color. Your smile always makes my day. Seeing you sleep peacefully let me know that you are safe. I love you. I hope you will have the same feelings for me.

- Secret admirer

I stood there, wide eyes and fast heartbeats could be heard. I looked at the back of the note.

One more thing, if you call the police then that wouldn't be good, right?

My legs were shaking, my whole body was shaking. Tears were about to run down my cheeks. My lungs search for air. I tried to calm down just to signal Pepsi that everything was okay. Pepsi walked up to me and rubbed its head on top of my feet. It tickled a little. I did my morning routine and was ready for work. And of course, I took Pepsi with me like always. We walked our usual way to the cafe. We were almost there until I noticed something purple by the enter, Ichimatsu.

Y/N: Ichimatsu-Kun!

I ran the last few steps and gave him a friendly hug. After a while, he hugged me back and then we let go.

Ichimatsu: What's that on your neck?

Y/N: Nothing, you don't have to worry.

We both walked in and I gave Pepsi to Ichimatsu so I could change to my work uniform. I've changed to my work uniform and got ready for work I also told Ichimatsu to play with Pepsi or something while I'm working.

Ichimatsu's Pov

When Y/N came back with that uniform I couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so CUTE!

The work uniform kind of look like this.

Those details, it's just so perfect. It was almost like she dressed up for me, just for me. I can't let any perverted boys look at her, they would only think disgusting things about her. I can see her blush, who is she blushing at? Only I can see that cute face. It's probably just the new uniform, right?