03 |Chapter Three

(Zachery Winchester above)

"Everything in an excessive quantity is toxic for health" Today's school newspaper read.

"Does this applies on our daily doses of Chemistry intake?" I asked Ivan, who was now, sitting next to me, half dead, after four consecutive chemistry lectures. In short three hours of straight chemistry.

"Even though nobody actually did a survey about it but I am pretty sure it does" he replied gravely.

"You going to the party tonight?" I asked him, trying to lift his mood up a bit.

"Which one, Malcolms' or Rays'?" He asked.

"Malcolms' of course, duh" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah" he said.

"Cool!" I told him and continued reading the rest of the article.

Just then my phone vibrated.

Him: you know what?

Him: I am missing you.

Him: very badly.

Him: and these feeling are getting worse after I finished watching fifty shades darker and freed.

WOW!! I still don't get this guy; one second he is madly in love with me and the other second he questions my character.

"Who's this" Ivan asked sensing the tension that began to grow in the air and I handed him my phone.

"Woah! This guys insane, I mean he's practically stalking you" he said and I nodded taking my phone back from him, digging it back into my pocket.

"I don't know what he saw in me??" I said.

Even though I was popular but I wasn't the most prettiest girl of all, all the guys in my batch are kind of afraid of me and that's why I am stuck with this nickname,'The Lady Don'.

"Maybe it's just because no one can hit you up without leaving with a broken bone or two" he said and laughed.

"Seriously?" I asked him and shot him a glare before laughing a bit after seeing his innocent face (which he purposely makes).

"Maybe" he said.

"Maybe" I repeated and then both of us began to argue whether pineapple belongs on pizza or not.

And like always he won the fight.

...

"Mom, I am home" I shouted, taking off my shoes.

"Mom" I shouted again when she didn't replied back.
Maybe she's off to the grocery store.

I ran up to my room but stopped abruptly in the hallway when I heard someone whispering.
Buglers I thought and grabbed the flower vase kept aside to knock that rascal out.
Nobody steals from my house.
I opened the door of the room from where these strange noises were coming slowly only to see my brother playing games on his PC with his head phone on. If only I could knock that rascal out of his senses.

I sighed and closed the door as slowly as I opened it but not even a second later I heard my stomach grumbling like that of a bear; time to hunt, my subconsciousness told me and I went straight to my hunt my all time favourite: the pepperoni pizza. Don't ask me what's special about it, ask me what's not.
My nanna, an Italian women in her late sixties, comes to visit us once in six months and makes dozens of her secret cheesy pepperoni pizza before going back home to Italy. She promised me to give me the recipes of her famous pizzas, but that day is far away, like a million miles away. For now let us concentrate on the cheesy pizza in front of us, right Stacey? I asked my stomach. Yes, I have a name for my tummy. Wierd? I know ;)
After reheating the pizzas in the microwave I went on stuffing them in my mouth.
Just then my phone began to ring making me cringe at the ringtone. I still don't get Melissa's crazy obsession towards SpongeBob SquarePants.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I looked at the caller's name.
That son of a bitch again.
I switched my phone to silent and went back to stuff the leftover pizza.

After I was done, I went back upstairs to change for the party. After I can't go there in these 'rags' as Melissa would say.
Hmmm....now where did I kept my leather shorts? Oh, here they are; nope, this is my leather jacket. Wait, I didn't knew I had a sexy backless dress, should I wear this? Nah, I will just go for the badass look, like always.

After half an hour of treasure hunt I finally found my my leather treasure. I got changed quickly and applied some Matt sunset pink lipstick, got the smokey eyes effect done and let my hair down. My hair looked like I just had wild sex. Perfect. I look like a motherfucking badass.

Anyways why isn't Lucas here yet?

Maybe he just forgot you. My subconsciousness told me.

Just then the doorbell rang and I ran downwards yelling, "I am talking the door" even though there was no one in the house except my brother who was playing video games.

I rechecked myself in front of the mirror before answering the doorbell. Before me stood the hottest boy of our school, giving me one of his brightest smile.

***
Done with another chapter. I know it's pretty short but that's all u can give you today.
Thank you for your time.