Chapter Eight

08| Chapter Eight

 "F-R-I-E-N-D-S; GET THAT SHIT INSIDE YOUR HEAD" Ivan 'shouted' in a sing along manner along the radio.

"Babban (our nickname for Ivan) I swear if you won't stop singing at this instant I will shove my socks down your throat, and lord forbids, for I have been wearing the same dirty socks since the last week"

"Eww..." Mel scrunched her face in disgust and Zach chuckled.

But Ivan won't stop singing.

I have had enough of this yelling.

I took off my shoes and threw them at Ivan who effortlessly douched them. The shoe went flying out of the window before hitting a man riding his bike.

"F*ck you bloody bastards" he yelled and we all tried our best to suppress our laughter.

"Run, Zach, run" Ivan and I chanted as he gave speed to the car. After fifteen minutes drive, we finally reached our destination; a beautiful mansion with an enormous lawn and two pools.

As usual, I let everyone get out before I did.

"The last one to get out of the car is a rotten egg," Ivan shouted before shutting the door and locking me in it.

"Babban I swear, open the fucking door, or I am going to kill you." I shouted and banged the window hard and started whining like a little girl.

Instead of unlocking the fucking door, all of them stood there laughing as Mel took a picture before mouthing 'I am so so posting this picture on your instagram account'.

"I am going to fucking kill you," I yelled.

Why the fuck did I gave her my instagram account ID and password???

RINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

The phone kept in front of me and I looked at the caller's ID. 'Di' the ID read and an evil smile spread over my face.

Looks like someone forgot their precious phone.

I grabbed the phone before waving it in front of Ivan and the smile on his face turned upside down, his face turned white as he saw the callers' ID.

"Open the fucking door" Ivan pled to Zach but it was too late.

"Hello?"I answered the phone for him.

"Who's this? Where's Ivan?" the person behind the line asked.

"Ivan... he is in the bathroom...." However, before I could complete the sentence Ivan, who had already had the door unlocked, snatched the phone from my hands and I pouted.

"Oi, sister...it was ....listen to me...it's not what you think...What NOOO!!!" he protested but his sister already hung up.

"Oh Bee...Thank you fucking much," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"You are welcome, it's what you get for locking me in a car" I said smiling slyly.

...

"I won't wear it," I said it straightforward to Mel who stood in front of me with a black bikini in her hands.

"Whyyy..." she whined like a twelve year old teen whose little sister stole off her nail polishes.

"Because, your so called bikini or a pair of strings is just big enough to cover my nipples" I barked and she glared at me.

"Wear it or I will tell everyone that it was you who vandalized the principal's office," she said and I mentally slapped myself.

"Fineeeeee" I whined before taking the pair of strings from her hands and storming into the bathroom.