Jane The Killer X Ticci Toby

Ticci Tobys P.O.V:

Today I was spending time with Sally doing what all little girls do, makeup, dress up and all of that. but then sally, the little daredevil she is decided to invite clockwork, Nina, Lulu, Lazari, laughing jill and jane. one by one they came in and each of there eyes was on me, Tobias Erin Rodgers. I had a full face of makeup on and a pink poofy dress. they looked like they were going to burst out in laughter...and that's exactly what they did.

I was probably blushing 50 shades of red at this time. they finally stopped laughing after about a minute and calmed down, sally then announced that she had found an empty bottle and that she wanted to play spin the bottle. we all said no in....different ways but she kept on finding excuses to do so, so then we invited Jeff, Brian, Tim, ben, laughing jack, eyeless jack, Lui, herobrine, and sonic.EXE to play spin the bottle but then, thank the gods, heavens and everything above, the bottle broke!

If you want to know how it was eyeless jack, who I will now be calling E.j because it's obviously easier to say with Tourettes and it goes the same with laughing jack and laughing jill. and if you are wondering, yes they did laugh, point and more but I expected that so sally gave me back my 'normal' clothes and got dressed in the bathroom.

A few minutes later I walked back to the group and they decided that we were playing seven minutes in heaven, thankfully without sally and Lazari so slender and his brothers decided to look after them. but then from Lucifer, the reaper and everything below, offender came in. and then we kicked him out....obviously, because he's a pervert and he will try and get in everybody's pants  once we got him to leave we put one specific item in a hat that belongs to us. I put my goggles in the hat but I didn't see what the other's put in.

We started and Jeff went first, he ended up pulling out...candy. L.J was hesitant at first then tried to run out of the room but jane caught him and pushed him in the closet or so-called "heaven" then Lui pushed his brother in "7 minutes in heaven love birds" Lui announced as the seven minutes passed we heard slight panting we were up to about two minutes so Lui called out {420 words right here not counting this! ok, you can continue reading this} as I was saying "two more minutes! so get yourselves decent" Lui called out. As the two minutes passed Lui opened the door then immediately slammed it and shielded his eyes.

"what happened?" "what are they doing?" "let me see!" "Everybody move!" people called out including me.

we slowly opened the door and seen laughing jack and jeff the killer making out both topless panting slightly as we were about to close the door and shout the seven minutes are up the floorboard made a loud creaking sound. Jeff and L.J looked at us flustered and shouted multiple profanities at us to close the door, so we did because we are so nice! (sarcasm at its finest)

"just...just get dressed come out of the closet...in both ways and we can continue," Jane said,

"ok ok we are ready just...knock next time, yeah?"Jeff said quite flustered

"aww is Jeffy-chan blushing?" cooed ben

"n-no! why would I be!?"Jeff retorted

"b-because we found out your gay! and you can't d-deny it! we saw you m-ma-aking out with L.J!" I teased

{and no I'm not writing "tick" or anything like that and I know he has Tourettes but I'm not doing that I mean if you know someone who has motor ticks they don't say tick its more of a sound but if they have vocal ticks they could say tick but Toby only has motor ticks but I will do stuttering}

"j-just shut up toby well just get on with this stupid game" Jeff spat,

"you say s-stupid ga-game when yo-you h-have found your l-lov-lover..." I mumbled loud enough for only Jeff to hear