2 - Percy

"Finally!"I said, exiting the plane, "Madrid, here I come!"I yelled, "let's go to the luggage conveyor thingy"Leo said, "let's" annabeth said, we followed suit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What's taking it so long?"I ask, "I don't know, maybe because there are dozens of passengers other than us?"annabeth stated, "yeesh annabeth, don't be such a-", I was cut off by Jason, the quarterback superstar, "there's our bags, let's just take it and go to the hotel" he said, taking his, "alright fine, staple eater"I grumbled, taking mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, that taxi ride was torture, with all the wife drama"I said, throwing my bag at the corner and slumped on the bed.

"It's worst if you know what they're saying"Leo said.

"What did they say?"I ask.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know", he replied.

"I'm kinda sad that JB can't come, we wouldn't get bored if she did"I said.

"Yeah, writing songs and shits, it's kinda funny if we met during her vacation"he said.

"Wouldn't it be nice"I said.

Let me clear this up, we three, Leo, JB and I, made a band, we played at the local festival, not big enough yet, I often play the guitar, sometimes sing too, Leo plays the drums, and JB, juniper, sings or plays the bass, we're called the Dark sparrows, a rock-pop band, kinda like the five seconds of summer dudes, I don't know how to classify them as.

We chill in silence five feet apart, the beds were immovable, which I appreciate, I don't want the last time we went to a study tour with the whole class happened again. . .it was pretty hectic.

"You have any Doritos?"leo ask, breaking the silence.

"I don't, you?"I ask.

"Nope, wanna go to the supermarket?"Leo ask.

"Sure, I want to buy some coke after all"I said, opening the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"We are clearly lost"leo said.

"Because of you!"I yelled.

"Me?! It was you who wants to get a coke"he yelled back.

"Yes but it was you who didn't want help to navigate the fucking road!"I screamed.

"Me?!"leo asked.

"As I quote 'oh bitch we don't need no maps or Google or Google. . .maps, we just need to follow my smell, I can smell Doritos from miles away"'i said in a goofy tone.

"Well sorry if someone didn't open all those Doritos"he said.

"Who the fuck even open Doritos and just leave it there?"I ask.

A scream were heard, "what is that?"I asked leo.

"Let's check"he said.

"You dumb bitch, give me all your money, now!"a hooded man demanded.

"It's all I have, please don't"the girl begged.

"Hey!"I yelled.

"Go away kid, before you stir up problems"he said.

"Says a dumb, poor, son of a bitch"I said.

"Don't mess with me, kid, don't be stupid like the rest Americans"he replied.

"Let her go, or else"I said.

"What, you gonna cal the cops? Tell on me?"he mocked.

"Fuck the cops, let's do it, one on one"I said.

"If I win you need to forget you ever seen me"he proposed.

"Playing with terms? Alright, if I win, come with us to the police station peacefully"I said.

"Deal, no weapons"he said, dropping the knife.

"Let's do this"I said.

He lunged, I step aside, he tried to backhand me, I blocked, and kicked his shin.

"Fuck you"he said, kicking me in the face.

"Leo, get her to safety"I said.

He tried to punch me, I step back, and roundhouse kick him, he took a hold of my leg, and slammed me down to the dirt, "admit your loss, I'll spare your pride"he said.

I stood back up, he went in, and I jab him, he was stunt, I locked him in a chokehold.

"Admit your loss, I'll spare your pride" I repeated him.

"Never"he said. I tightened the chokehold.

He went limps after a few seconds.

Police arrived at the alley, "officer, take him"I said.

"Thank you for your help, American"the cops said, "no problem"I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I went back to the hotel, everybody occupied my room.

"What happened? What took you so long? Never do this again"were heard from the crowd.

"Guys, I'm fine, I do this all the time in my free time"I said.

"Beat up criminals?"Jason asked.

"No, serving jerks their ass"I said, they all chuckled.

"Oh, and Juniper said thank you" Leo grinned.

"What? She's not-"

"Hey Packson".