9 - Percy/ Holmes

"Are you going to be fine?" I ask my cousin.

"Yeah, doc said it's just a flesh wound, and all the bruise should clear up in a couple of days" she said.

A man opened the door.

"Why is it every time you call me you have something shocking to say?" he ask.

I chuckled, "I don't know chief, problems comes to me I guess".

"So, this is Thalia?" he ask.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Heard you were attacked by a gang?"

"Yup, was trying to shame someone"

"Do you know that the someone you're talking about is a suspect of murder?"

"No, I was unaware of that"

"Well, the person you're saying is Rachel O'dair, right?"

"Yes"

"She's being held accountable for the attempt of murder of Annabeth chase" He said.

"Oh" she said, shocked.

"Do you have any information I could use to capture this gang?".

"Well, they sell drugs, and they're in control of the neighborhood in the River side, also they operate from a warehouse".

"Wonderful, thank you for that, if you could tell me where the warehouse is, I'll be on my way" he said, standing up to leave.

"Hold on, I'm coming with you" I said.

He thought for a while, then says : "fine, but you'd have to wear kevlar".

"Deal" I said, following Holmes.

"The warehouse is not far from the seven eleven, you'll know it Percy, we used to skate there" she said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We sneak inside the aforementioned warehouse, very carefully not to make any noise, Holmes said, that if we were caught, our first priority is to leave, not catching the thugs.

I am now hiding behind a rusty car, dumped there to decay through the ages.

"You got the bombs boss asked?"

Bombs? ,I thought to myself.

"Yup, got the Ar's?"

"You betcha, the school won't have a chance" one said.

I'm eavesdropping until I feel a sneeze coming.

Shit , I thought to myself.

I sneezed.

Things went downhill from that point.

I let loose to some thugs, effectively killing one, then I ran.

I jumped inside the passenger's side of the Camaro, bullets firing the metal body of the car.

Moments later I felt Mr Holmes went in the car, driving with no regards of the speeding laws here.

"Why did you sneeze?"

"I can't control my sneeze!"

"You could've at least muffle it!"

"I can't even if I tried!"

"Well, because of your sneeze, we don't know anything about them, we're returning empty handed" he said, disappointed.

"Well, not exactly"

"What?"

"I heard they were talking about attacking a school" I said.