7 - Annabeth / Percy

Can't believe he kissed me.

I mean, sure, he's nice and all, but, why did he kissed me.

Overall, this trip had been pretty hectic, Percy got into trouble for obvious reasons, And the trip had been pretty boring.

Well I guess it's better than having to deal with Rachel.

Me and Rachel, we have history.

Since the orphanage me and Rachel have been fighting, lo and behold I got fostered by wonderful parents, she heard the news and tried to steal my fucking identity, well, didn't work, obviously.

Many many years from then, we, unfortunately, went to the same middle and high school, just my luck I guess.

Before class starts, before everyone floods the hallways of school, she would be there, waiting for me, and if she didn't see me then, lunch break is a good substitute for her.

She hadn't done anything besides shoving and making threats, thankfully, but I know for certain that she will do much worse in the future.

Sadly, the future would probably come soon.

"Alright guys, enter the plane carefully, remember what the guard said" Mr Finnigan said.

"Kinda sad we're going back"I mumbled.

"What, I thought you loved school"Percy said, surprising me.

"How did you hear-"

"I have my own secrets" he said, going to sit on his seat.

"Okay then, rascal" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" Rachel said, tugging at my hair.

Alas, people, that future had come.

"I was on a trip" I said, wincing at the pain.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"Why would I tell you?"

She threw me to the wall.

I got up on my knees, gasping for air, shocked and terrified, I felt something trickling down my face.

"You know" she kicked my face.

"I rarely use my locker, so it's probably empty, I think I need something to fill the space" she said, grinning like a madman. . .err. . .woman.

She threw me inside her locker, slammed the door and locked it.

Black starts to spread in my eyes, "help. . ." I asked for help, hopelessly.

Blood trickle from my forehead, warming my face as I face into nothingness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

First day starting school and I already got detention.

It's bad enough yesterday I got a day full of scolding, barely slept, what'll happen if my mom found out I got detention, on the very first day of school worse of all.

I roam the halls of school, trying to delay the inevitable as I smelled something rotten.

I followed the rotten smell as it leads me to one locker.

Uh oh, I said, seeing the dried up blood that leaked from the inside of the locker, dripped to the floor.

I quickly pulled out my drill, don't ask why I have the drill, fortunately, it's small enough to fit in my bag of books, but it was mistaken for a gun one time, oops.