A New Era

Lauren's POV

"I'm pregnant" Camila says. Sinu's eyes widen and Alejandro says nothing or does nothing. My siblings congratulate us and Sofi comes to our side. She sits on Camila's lap smiling.

"Ima have una sobrina o sobrino" Sofi says her eyes glowing. "Yes babygirl" Camila says "From Lauren" Sofi says and I smile at her "Yes shorty" I say holding her small hand in mine. "Yayyyy" Sofi says "I can't wait" She says jumping off Camila's lap.

It's just me, Camila, and Camila's parents left. "Camila" Alejandro says "Yes papa" Camila says "We told you to be careful" Alejandro says "I know" Camila says "But we will support you" Sinu says standing up "Both of you" She says holding Camila's hand and touches my shoulder.

"I'll get a job to save up to take care of her and the baby" I say standing up caressing Camila's shoulder. "If you need help don't be afraid to ask for help" Alejandro says with a smile standing up.

"What if I try to graduate early so I can go to college and buy a house by then" I say "We will help you as much as you need" Sinu says. "But Camila" Sinu says "You will not be going to school at all anymore" She says and Camila nods.

"Well I guess we should go sleep we both be having a busy day tomorrow" I say and hug Camila's parents goodnight. We go upstairs and I smile at Camila. "That didn't go so bad" I say pulling her by the waist. "I know" Camila says wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pull away a little holding her waist. I smile down at her stomach rubbing it lightly. "I can't wait for you kiddo" I whisper to the baby. "Mommy and I will wait for you my love" I whisper to the baby with a smile. Camila strokes my hair biting her lip.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and look up at Camila. I kiss Camila's tummy and I look up at her. She cups my face and I smile at her. "I love you so much" Camila whispers. She kisses my lips lightly and I pull her closer to me.

"Babe" I whisper "What?" She asks "This is gonna be a new era for us" I say "I want you to be relaxed" I say rubbing her tummy "I want this baby healthy" I finish with a smile. "I'll protect you, love you, take care of you with everything I have" I say.

"Your cute" Camila says "I'll do my job on my side" Camila says with a smile. I stand up and lay her down gently on the bed. I lay next to her and she cuddles on my side. I slide my hand under her shirt rubbing her tummy. "Soon we will be a family baby" I whisper "And I'll make the best life for you and the kiddo" I finish.

"Let's go to sleep baby I have school tomorrow and afterwards ima go look for a job" I whisper and she smiles "How about you get a job at Alter" Camila whispers "Really" I say "Yeah I know the owner he's been friends with my dad since high school" Camila says making me smile.

"We can go there tomorrow" Camila says with a smile. I stop rubbing her tummy and look down at her "Thanks my love" I whisper. Camila looks up cupping my cheek "I love you" I whisper "I love you too" Camila says kissing my lips lightly. We go to sleep with her in my arms