Gender Reveal

Camila's POV

"The baby gender is a...." Dr. Sanchez says. Lauren holds my hand tight and my hopes get up "A boy" He finishes and I smile. "Oh my god" Lauren says jumping up and down "Wow a boy" She says happily with the biggest smile on her smile "Thank you Dr. Sanchez" I say and he smiles at me.

"No problem Camila" He says "Here Ms. Cabello we will help you get out of all this machinery and you can celebrate afterwards" Mateo says making me laugh. Once they get it all off I look over at Lauren. She's just sitting down covering her face. Nurse Sanders and Dr. Sanchez leave and I sit next to Lauren.

"Babe" I touch her arm slowly "Were gonna have a boy" She stands up picking me up spinning me around. She puts me down and I smile at her brightly. Lauren tilts her head a little and seals our lips "I love you" She whispers against my lips when she pulls away. "I love you too" I said caressing her cheek.

"Were having a boy" I whisper and Lauren smiles at me. "Come on let's go" Lauren says picking my bag up. We get home and hang out with the kids. After a couple minutes I go down stairs. "Mama, papa" I say "Can we have a family dinner today me and Lauren have some great news" I said with a smile.

"Sure" Sinu says "Can I invite the girls" I say "Of course they are like family sweetheart" Alejandro says making me smile. I smile at them and go back up. I see Lauren get out of the shower with boxers and a bra on. My eyes travel down her body. She dries her hair with a towel and smoke from the restroom coming out due to the hot water. "Te vas a comer una mosca" Lauren speaks in Spanish.

I look at her and she smiles. "It's hot when you speak Spanish" I said touching her chest. Lauren looks at my every move with intense eyes. I reach into her boxers and take her cock out. I wrap my hand around her shaft and she stiffens "We have dinner babe" Lauren whispers.

"It will be quick" I whisper squeezing it making her bite her lip. "Lock the door" She gives in making me smirk. I lock the door and walk back to Lauren. "Be careful babygirl" Lauren says making me smile. "Come" I said pulling her by the arm. I sit on the bed and she stands in front of me.

I wrap my hand around it and start to jerk it off slowly. "Hurry up" Lauren whispers. We hear footsteps outside and I pick up my pace. Lauren puts her hand over mine helping me. I start to jerk her shaft more faster and harder. I lick the tip making Lauren arch her back biting her lip to prevent a moan.

We hear knocks at the door and Lauren looks down at my hands. "Are you close" I whisper and she looks at me biting her lip. I didn't need an answer to know what that means. Couple seconds later her liquid comes out and I lick it all off.

I stand up and meet eyes with her. I kiss her lips lightly making her smile. I open the door and Sofi comes running in "Why didn't you open the door" The little one whines "Lauren was showering" I said "Where's Lolo" Sofi says with a bright smile "Changing" I said.

She stands up and goes into our  closet. I hear a scream making me laugh. I go into the closet and see Sofi wrapped around Lauren "Sofia" Lauren whines and I just stand there laughing "Help me don't laugh Camz" Lauren says making me laugh.

After that we are finally dressed up. We talk for a while at dinner and once everyone is done I get everyone's attention. "So we got the gender" I said with a smile. I feel Lauren interlace our hands under the table. I look at her for a few seconds and she smiles at me.

"And it's a..." I trail off "Say it already Jesus" I hear Dinah comment "A boy" Me and Lauren said at the same time.