Escaping

5 days later...

Lauren's POV

It's been five days since Camila has given me a handjob and honestly I keep craving her touch. The girls and I have been planning during lunch how I'm going to escape. I'm sneaking out by leaving a window open downstairs. I already packed all of Taylor's and Chris's things so we are ready to go. My dad is in his room probably asleep. Luckily he doesn't know where Camila lives because that's where I'm gonna be staying which Camila practically ordered me too. It was her plan and it's a pretty smart one. I go downstairs to open the window. Once it's open, I close the curtains so you can't see that the curtains are open. I get on my phone and text the group chat.

Lauren- Window is open

Dinah- Got it! Mani and I are on our way

Ally- Got your dad on camera

Camz- He's still asleep

Lauren- Thanks guys I'll go check in on Taylor and Chris

Camz- Remember Lo Tay goes first just in case he wakes up

Lauren- I know Camzi :)

Dinah- Shhh no flirting here horny bitches

Normani- Hahaha

The girls totally know what Camila and I did in class. They have been bugging us about when are we gonna date, and kiss and all that shit.

Ally- Children children, calm down

Lauren- Allysus awakes

Ally- And she will make sure you don't misbehave

Dinah- Amen!

Camz- Hallelujah!

Normani- I love Caminah

Dinah- And I love Camren

Camz- Oh my god

Lauren- Their not wrong Camzi we will look hot together ;)

Dinah- Ooohhh

Ally- I'm going to go beat myself with a frying pan

Normani- I'll come with

Dinah- ANYWAY!! We are here Laur

Lauren- Got it. My dad?

Camz- Still asleep

Lauren- Got it

I put my phone in my back pocket and go to my sibling's bedroom. "Taylor..." I whisper. She looks Iver at me and I wave her over, "Come on let's go." She stands up and grabs her stuff. "I'll help you get your stuff come on," I speak lowly. "Lauren?" I hear Chris whisper. "I'll come back for you okay," I whisper towards him and he nods "Just be ready when I come back," I whisper. I quietly take Taylor downstairs with her stuff and help her through the window. "Dinah and Mani are in the car go hurry," I whisper and she nods.

Normani comes out shutting the door quietly. I hand her Taylor's stuff and she takes her to the car.

I go back upstairs and quietly lead Chris downstairs. He goes to the car putting his stuff in the car and enters the backseat.

"It's only me," I whisper. I go up to my room and I grab both my luggage, my guitar, and lastly my backpack for school. I go to Taylor's and Chris's room and grab their backpacks. I go downstairs to the window as Normani takes my stuff taking it to the car.