Finding a job

Lauren's POV

School finishes and I finally arrive home. I sigh throwing my keys on the table next to the door. I throw my bag on the couch and realize it's so quite. I hear faint laughter upstairs and that's where I go.

I go to mine and Camila's room. I find Camila, Taylor, Chris, and Sofi throwing popcorn at each other. I hear a movie playing and there's a big mess in our room. I lean on the doorway with a smile looking at all of the people that changed my life.

"Hey Lauren" Sofi says standing up. She runs over to me hugging my legs making me smile "Hi shorty" I say hugging the five year old. "How are you Laur" She says touching my face when I kneel at her height "Tired" I say "Oh ok come on" She says pulling my arm.

I laugh lightly sitting down. Sofi jumps in my lap touching my face "Can we go to the movies" Sofi says "Today?" I asked confused "Yeah or Friday" Sofi says "How about Friday ima be busy all week" I say "Why" Sofi says raising her eyebrow just like Camila.

"Have to go find a job little one" I say and she nods "Ok" Sofi says jumping off my lap making me laugh. "How are you kiddos" I say to Tay and Chris. They give me a thumbs up stuffing their mouths with popcorn focusing on the movie.

My eyes move to Camila and I smile at her. She waves me over and I sit down next to her "How's my baby" I say with a smile "Good, how was school?" Camila asks "Ok, I missed you" I whisper cupping her cheek. She smiles at me and I lightly kiss her lips.

I look down rubbing her tummy "Hi little kiddo" I whisper to the baby. "I love you kiddo" I say kissing Camila's tummy lightly and we see two kicks making me smile. Camila strokes my hair smiling at me "The bump is starting to show" Camila says "Yeah" I whisper caressing the small bump.

I check the time on my phone and stand up "Ima go" I say and she stands up "Let me go with you" Camila says "Who's gonna take care of the kiddos" I say "Chris can he's old enough" Camila says with a smile "Oh ok then" I say. "Your in charge kiddo" I say with a serious tone "Yes ma'am" Chris says saluting me making me chuckle "Alright crazy bye" I say hugging all of them and Camila does too.

We go into the car and drive over there. I feel Camila's hand in my thigh and I smile at her. I interlace our hands together and dispose a kiss on the back of her hand. We arrive at Alter and we park. We get out and enter.

Me and Camila go to the counter and smile at the boy. "Hello what can I get you?" The boy asks "Actually do you know if Noah is here" Camila says "Yes ma'am you want me to call him" The boy says and Camila nods. He smiles at her and he goes to the back.

He comes back out with another guy. "Hi Camila" The guy says hugging Camila "Hi Noah" Camila says.