Twins

3 months later....

Lauren's POV

Ok here we go again, second try of our baby reveal. We still don't know it and today we are. We are currently driving to Dr. Sanchez. Once we arrive there I help Camila out.

We enter and he smiles at us "How are the beautiful parents" Mateo says. "Amazing" I said helping Camila sit down. "Well" Dr. Sanchez says sitting next to Camila. "How are you doing Camila" Dr. Sanchez says "Great" Camila says making me smile.

"Ok so should we check the baby" Dr. Sanchez says. Couple minutes later Camila is all set up. "Ok" Dr. Sanchez says moving the machine over Camila's bump "Now time to find the little kid" He says with a smile. Couple minutes of just hovering the machine over the bump we finally find the baby.

"Oh oh found him" Dr. Sanchez says. He smiles after checking the machines screen. "Ok so I have some very very great news" He says happily. "Ok your baby is a girl" He says making me and Camila smile "But" He says "You have another kiddo in there and it's a boy" He says with a big smile.

"What wait" I said stopping him "So were having twins" I said with the biggest smile on my face. He nods and Camila squeezes my hand gently. "Were having twins oh my god" I said jumping around. Camila smiles at me. I bend down and hug her and she smiles hugging me back.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I said happily. I kiss Camila's lips putting so much love. She kisses me back and the door opens. "Dr. Sanchez" I hear Marie's voice. She stops when she sees me and Camila. I pull away slowly and silence fills the room.

"I.... Um... Camila's friends and family are here" Nurse Sanders says looking at me straight in the eyes. I stare at her and she smiles at me. I break our eye contact and interlace my hand with Camila's. I bring it up and kiss the back of it. "I love you" I whisper kissing Camila's lips and she reciprocates.

I pull away and smile at her. "I'll go bring the girls in first ok" I said and she nods. I smile at Dr. Sanchez and walk to the door way. "Oh Lauren" Camila says "Yeah baby" I said stopping at the door way. "Can you get me a water while your at it" She says and I smile.

"Sure baby" I said. I turn to walk away but then I realize how close me and Marie are "Oh um" I said "Excuse me" I said and she moves off to the side. Our hands brush making me look at her. I swallow the lump in my throat and finally leave.

I walk to the girls and they smile at me "You guys can go in first" I said and they cheer. I smile at Camila's family and greet them "You guys will go in first after the girls are done" I said and they smile at me.

I was gonna walk away but Camila's mom calls me "Take care fo her Lauren" She says holding my hands "Don't worry Sinu I'll take care of her with every fiber in my body" I said making her smile. She hugs me and I wrap my arms around her shoulders because she's shorter than me.

We pull away and I smile at them and leave. I grab Camila's water bottle and walk to her room. I bump into someone. They almost fall but I catch them. "I'm sorry" I said pulling them up my arm around their waist "It's fine" Marie says and I meet eyes with her.

She smiles at me and I pull away. I put one of my hands in my pockets of my jeans "I'll see you" I said lightly smiling at her. I walk to Camila's room and open the door. "Here baby" I said handing her the bottle. She smiles at me pulling me down and kisses my lips. I return it and pull away.

I stroke her cheek smiling down at her. She interlaces our fingers making me smile bigger. Dinah clears her throat making me laugh "Sorry DJ" I said "No problem Lauser" She says "Anyway" Normani says "Baby" Ally says with a big smile "Oh yeah" I said holding Camila's hand "Want me to tell them or you do?" I ask Camila.

"I do" She says with a smile. "Ok so" Camila says looking at me. I smile down at her squeezing her hand. "Were having twins" Camila says and the girls cheer "Gender, gender?" Ally asks excitedly "Boy and girl" Camila says making them jump again.

I smile like an idiot. I look down at Camila and smile at her.