Noah Centineo

Camila's POV

"How are you Camila" Noah says and I smile at him "Great" I say "Listen Noah" I say "Can Lauren here" I say pointing at Lauren and he smiles "Can she get a job here" I say "Yeah sure" Noah says "Come into my office" Noah says leading us to his office.

"How's your dad Noah" I say and he types into his computer "He's great" Noah says "He misses you though" Noah says making me smile "It was nice of you to take care of his business" I say "Yeah well always been a dream" Noah says "How about acting Noah" I say laughing.

"What about it" He says looking at me "How is it treating you?" I ask "Amazing my new movie just came out" He says "Really which one" I say "The Perfect Date" Noah says with a smile "We should watch it Lauren" I say and Lauren smiles at me. She taps her chin thinking about it. "Come on I love Noah's movies" I say.

"Fine" Lauren says "Only because I want to complete your wishes" Lauren says and Noah looks at us "Are y'all dating?" He asks with a smile "Yes Noah but I'll talk to you about it another time" I say winking at him and he laughs. "Well anyway Ms. Lauren we have a spot for you here" Noah says.

"Your payment is good if you do your job right, if your nice to the customers, and you give them exactly what they want like a glass of water or something like that" Noah says "You are the waitress" Noah says and Lauren nods. "I'll also have you to daily check up at the little library we have to see if it's organized" Noah says with a smile.

"Won't let you down" Lauren says "Can I ask you a question" Noah says "Yeah" Lauren says "Your in school right" He says typing into his computer again "Yes sir" Lauren says "Ok well I'll have you work in the afternoons" Noah says "Your off day will be Sunday's" Noah says "Got it" Lauren says.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Jauregui" Noah says shaking Lauren's hand "Nice to see you again Camila" Noah says and I stand up hugging him. "Nice to see you too" I say "We can get coffee tomorrow you know catch up" Noah says with a smile "Yeah sure" I say "Alright see you" He says hugging me kissing my cheek and I do the same. "You will start next week Lauren" Noah says.

Lauren smiles at him and shakes his hand. We walk out and I smile brightly at Lauren. "That went great" I say and she laughs "Yeah" Lauren says and we enter her car. "Your going to get coffee right" Lauren says and I nod. She smiles at me starting the car "Be careful babygirl" Lauren says.

I smile at her taking her hand in mine "I will babe don't worry" I say. Couple minutes later we finally arrive at home. We go to sleep after I texted Noah at what time we meet.