Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I pull up to the house that evening and I see Opie's bike in the driveway. I walk into the house and I see Opie putting our food on plates. "You cooked?" I asked. "Well, Gemma cooked. I heated." he says. "Good enough." I say walking over and kissing him softly. "How's the new girl working out?" he asked. "So far so good. She has an understanding of the filing part and I saw the little I let her edit and she did good." I tell him as we sit down on the couch. "Good. So, does this mean you have more time for your boyfriends?" I smile and kiss him and say "Looks like it." We finish dinner and I tell Opie "I need a shower." He smirks and asked "Need help?" I take his hand and say "Oh yeah."

We get in the shower and he pins me against the shower wall. Picking me up where my legs wrap around him, he enters me roughly and God does it feel so good. He starts thrusting in and out of me while never breaking the kiss. I feel myself fall over the edge and he follows right behind me. We finish actually cleaning ourselves off and get out. Not bothering to get dressed, we climb into the bed and I curl into his side and we both fall into a peaceful sleep.

Getting up the next morning, he's gone. Figuring that the cub called, I get dressed and walk into the kitchen to see coffee had been started and Opie walks in with breakfast. "You are such a good boyfriend." I tell him. He laughs and kisses me and says "Gotta make sure my girl knows I love her." I kiss him again and take a bite of the muffin that he brought me. It was so good.

We head out the door and I pull up at work. Heading inside, Leah walks in behind me and I tell her that we need to get the scenes for the day planned out. Once we do that, she heads over to get the scenes set up. She's doing a great job. I head to the office and there was a box sitting on my desk. I look at the card and there's no signature. I know it's not Jax or Opie. "Leah, can you come here a minute?" I call out. She comes into my office and says "What's up?" I motion to the box and ask "Was this delivered after I left last night?" She says "Yeah. One of the actors brought it in. Said he found it outside the door when he went to leave." I nod and say "Okay. Thanks." She walks out and I open the box and it's a music box. It was of a faberge style egg with a baby in a cradle inside of it and it was playing "Hush Little Baby." I put it back in the box and set it aside.

A little later, Jax comes in to see me and sees the box. "Where'd this come from?" he asked. "One of the actors found it outside with my name on it but I don't know who it's from." I tell him. "Have you seen anyone around?" he asked. "No." I tell him. He takes out his phone and calls Opie. "Hey Ope, head over to the studio. We got a problem. Bring Juice." he says before ending the call. A little later, Opie and Juice walk in. "What's up?" Opie asked. Jax shows him the box and tells him about it being found outside. "Juice, you think you can put a security system outside?" Jax asked. "Inside too. Can't be too careful." I say. "Sure. Let me head back to the clubhouse and I will get everything I need to get you set up. I'll have the prospect help." he says and heads out the door. "Thanks baby. It just kind of creeped me out. I'm sure it's harmless but we both know how things go with the club." I say. "No problem baby." Jax says.

That evening, I get home and there is a bouquet of flowers sitting on my porch. I walk up and se them just as Jax pulls up. Getting off his bike he walks over to me and sees me looking at the note. It says 'To a pure woman. You will soon learn your true destiny.' Jax takes the note and says "Get a bag. We will stay at the clubhouse for a few days. I'll get Juice to wire up your house too." I walk in the door with Jax behind me and we see rose petals all over my living room and he pulls his gun. Clearing the house, he leads me to the bedroom to get my bag and there was a onesie laying on the bed that said 'Snow white is my mommy'. "Get your bag. Hurry." he says. I do as he tells me to do and we head to the clubhouse.

Walking into the clubhouse, he tells me "Take your things to my room." I take them to his room and he starts telling Opie and Clay what's going on. Juice pulls up the security footage from the studio and it looks like as soon as I left someone showed up and was putting a pair of baby shoes around the door knob to the studio. "What the fuck?" I asked. "Juice, can you get a better look at his face or see any ink?" After looking at it for a while, they determined that it was one of Darby's men. "Don't worry baby. We got this." Jax says. "I'm gonna call everyone and tell them we are closing for a couple of days. We have enough done that we can still meet deadline." I tell them as I walk to Jax's dorm to make some calls.