Chapter 19

Chapter 19

After finally getting up for the day, we get showered and dressed and head to the clubhouse. Walking into the clubhouse, Lyla walks up and hugs me. "Hey Ly." I say hugging her back. "Can I talk to you a minute?" I ask her. "Sure." she says looking at me concerned. I go to walk away and Happy grabs my hand. Turning to him he kisses me and says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too." I walk over to where Lyla is and she waits for me to start. I hold my hand up and she sees my ring and her eyes go wide. "Oh my God!" she screams and I start laughing as she pulls me into another hug. I look at Happy and he's laughing while everyone else looks at us like we are crazy. Happy walks over to me and pulls me into his side and I ask Lyla "Will you be my maid of honor?" she squeals again and nods her head yes. Everyone gathers around us and Happy nods for me to tell them. "Happy asked me to marry him and I said yes." They all hug us and congratulate us. Gemma walks over and says "I'm happy for you baby. I know you probably don't believe me but I am." I just look at her and say "Thanks Gemma. I appreciate that. Uh, can I talk to you a minute?" She nods and we walk to the side away from everyone. I look over and Happy is watching me. I nod that I am okay but he doesn't take his eyes off of me.

Walking over to the side with Gemma, I tell her, "I am still pissed at you about everything and I still don't completely trust you but I don't have my mom here and you always treated me like I was yours too, I need help planning this wedding Gemma so if you want to make this up to me and if you are serious about it? This is where you and I work this shit out. I need someone to help me plan this. I need someone there to do that I need my mom for. But Gemma, this is the last time I come back to you." I tell her. "I get it baby girl. I love you." she tells me. "Love you too Gem." We hug each other and walk back over to the group. Walking back to Happy's side, Jax and Opie come over and both hug me and tell me that they are happy for me. Happy has been the only one that has brought me back from the brink of self destruction. He's my constant.

After several celebratory drinks and even more shots, Happy and I move to our dorm room. As soon as we are in the room, he locks the door and picks me up. Carrying me to the bed, he lays me down and starts to kiss me softly. I deepen the kiss and we start undressing each other. He enters me slowly and starts thrusting in and out slowly. Slowly I start to come undone underneath him until we both reach our release. Pulling me to him, we lay there in silence for a while before I look up at him and ask "Are you okay?" He looks at me and says "Oh. Yeah. I'm good." But something tells me that he's not telling me something. "Talk to me." I say. He sighs and says "I know you want a wedding but getting dressed up like that isn't something I'm looking forward to." he tells me and I smile. "Is that it? I thought you were having second thoughts." I say. "No second thoughts. Just not looking forward to get that dressed up." he says. "How about this. I asked Gemma to help me plan but I don't care how we get married. I will talk to Gemma about just planning a family dinner to celebrate and we get Ma and Opie and Lyla and go to the courthouse." I tell him. "I don't want you to just settle. I know chicks dream about that shit." he says. "Babe, my dad is a killer and my mom was a porn star. I'm not your normal chick." I tell him. How about we call your Tia and have her meet us at the courthouse Monday and do it then?" I ask. "Yeah baby. That works." he tells me. I climb on top of him and slowly start to grind my center on his quickly hardening member. He turns us over and kisses me deeply and says "I love you little girl." I smile and say "I love you too Hap." I lay my head down on this chest and we both drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I get up to get coffee before Happy and I head home and as I walk into the kitchen, Gemma is sitting there. "Morning baby." Gemma says. "Morning Gem. Hey, uh, I know we talked about you helping me plan a wedding but Happy and I were talking and we are just going to go to the courthouse but were wondering if you would mind planning a family dinner to help us celebrate?" I asked. "Of course baby. Just tell me when." she says. "We are going Monday to the courthouse so if you could do it Monday night that would be great and Happy's mom and aunt will be there of course." I tell her. "I'll make sure to get them a room for the night so that they won't have to drive back that night." she tells me. "Thanks Gemma." I tell her. She hugs me as she heads out of the kitchen. As I pour my coffee, Jax comes into the kitchen. "Morning Darlin" he says. "Morning Jax." I say. "So, getting married?" he asked. "Yeah." I tell him. "We are all really happy for you." he says. I look at him and he says "Seriously. We are. All any of us want is for you to be happy and he clearly makes you happy. I'm just glad I didn't lose my best friend in all this." He says. I walk over and hug him and say "You and Opie have been my best friend my whole life. Nothing will change that." He hugs me tighter and asked "So, when are you becoming Mrs Killa?" I start laughing and say "Really? Mrs Killa?" He starts laughing with me and I finally answer. "We are getting married Monday at the courthouse and your mom is doing a family dinner so that we can all celebrate." I tell him. "Well, congrats, Cam." he says before I pour Happy a cup and refill mine and head back to the dorm where my fiance is still resting.