Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

We got to Hayes' house and it was HUGE. It was really nice! When we walked inside we were greeted by a little blonde girl running around yelling "You'll never catch me!!" She was being chased by a brown haired boy crawling around on his knees saying "oh yes I will!" She was laughing so hard. She tripped over a toy horse laying on the ground and the boy jumped on top of her. They were laughing hysterically. "Lauren this is my older brother Nash and this is my younger sister Skylynn." "Hi" I said. Skylynn managed to wiggle out of Nash's grip. She came over to me and gave me a big hug. I picked her up.

"I think she likes you." Hayes whispered in my ear. I smiled. "your pretty." she said out of the blue. "thanks Sky!" I said "are you Hayes' girlfriend?" she asked. I started blushing and so did Hayes. "No Sky. Ashley's my girlfriend remember?" Hayes said. "I don't like her." Sky said. she wiggled out of my arms and dashed up the stairs.

"Sorry about her." Hayes said. "It's fine I like her! she's adorable!" I said. Nash was in the kitchen watching the whole time. "Hey I'm Nash!" he said! "hi" I said. "Hayes, I agree with Sky on this one! I don't like Ashley either." after Nash said that I could tell Hayes was mad. Before Hayes could do anything, Nash bolted up the stairs.

There was an awkward silence. After about a minute, Hayes broke the silence. "So what do you wanna do?" he said. "I don't know. wanna go to the mall? I kinda need some clothes since all mine are gone." I said as a tear escaped from my eye. Hayes wiped it away and called Nash down to drive us to the mall. He picked up his friend Cam on the way to the mall. The first thing we did when we got to the mall was go to Starbucks. Duh. Me, Hayes, Nash, and Cam all got our drinks and then went our separate ways. We heard Nash and Cam yell something about going to Brookestone. First me and Hayes went to American Eagle, then Abercrombie, then Claire's, Victoria's Secret, and a ton of other stores.

After I finished in Forever 21, Hayes and I decided to meet back up with the boys. "I'll text Nash and have them meet us by the food court." Hayes said. as soon as we saw Nash and Cam we could tell they were surprised. "did you buy the whole mall or something?" Nash said laughing. "I need a whole new wardrobe so pretty much." I said. they all had to help carry my bags to the car since I had like 300 bags. we had a very hard time getting all the bags in the car but we finally got them all in. As we were getting in the car I noticed Hayes looking toward the mall entrance. He looked upset. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "it's... its A-Ashley. She just walked out of the mall with my friend Logan and they k-kissed." I felt so bad for Hayes. "I'm so sorry Hayes." I said and gave him a comforting hug. He thanked me and texted Ashley right then and broke up with her. The whole ride home everyone was silent.

Hey guys! Hope you like the fanfic so far! Please vote for it and get it more reads! Comment and let me know what you think! Love you all!