Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

I look up and I see the last person I want to see right now. Hayes.

"Hey can we talk?" I'm not sure I wanna hear what he wants to say. I decide to just go with him so he can just say him and Ashley are back together and I can just go cry.

He grabs my hand and he pulls me up to his room.

"Did you see what happened with me and Ashley?"He said.

I almost wanted to say no but I decided to just say yes so if him and Ashley are back together then at least we could be friends.

"I'm so sorry Lauren. She just pushed me on the couch and started kissing me. I tried to get her off of me but she just started kissing me again. I'm really sorry and..." I cut him off by giving him a hug.

"It's ok Hayes. I believe you!" I said and I was smiling to myself.

"Thanks Lauren! Your the best!" he said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran off. I had butterflies in my stomach. He smelled so good and his lips were so soft.

"Why can't he be mine?" I thought to myself.

I finally got out of my day dream and went back downstairs. I go to find Jess to tell her what happened. I told her the whole story and she started squealing. I started laughing my butt off. We were sitting outside talking and I was having a blast. Until...

Hey guys! I'm soo sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been going through some personal stuff and I've been very depressed. I'm gonna try to start updating more but the chapters might be short. Please don't hate. Keep reading! Love you all!!😘