Chapter 11

"You...when did you go to Ohio?!" Asked Iris.

"The same year I went to Paris." I replied.

"You went to Paris?" Asked Cisco and Caitlin.

I nodded my head.

"He went to Paris because of some...personal reasons." explained Iris. "I know that. But...Ohio? Why didn't you tell me?"

 "I don't know, Iris. I just wanted a fresh start after everything that happened and for me, that meant forgetting everything here, including you and Joe." 

She frowned and said, "I get it. Still doesn't hurt less though."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. 

I had a feeling I'll make a lot of apologies these days. 

"Did you go to Ohio all alone?" She asked. 

"No." I said. "My uncle took me to Ohio and I continued high school there."

"Wow." Said Cisco. "And we thought we knew everything."

"I know right." agreed Caitlin. 

"Are you sure they're your friends, 'Barry'? Asked Nick.

I looked at him and sighed. "They know a part of my life that you guys don't and," I turned back to look at Iris, Cisco and Caitlin, "They know a different part of ME." I said, pointing at the guys behind me. "A part I wish I never created in the first place."

Well okay. Looks like I'm going to tell them everything together.

"What do you mean, Seb?" Asked Jeff, looking confused. "A part you created?"

"Seb?" asked Cisco. "Who're you calling 'Seb'?"

I glared at Jeff.

I didn't want to explain that now as well, Jeff. 

Nick whacked him on the head and whispered, "Idiot. What did 'Barry' tell us?"

Jeff's eyes widened in realization. He smiled sheepishly and whispered back, "Oops."

Then he looked at me and mouthed 'Sorry'.

Iris took that chance and turned towards me and asked, "Is there something you wanna add, 'Seb'?"

I sighed.

This is going way faster than I imagined.

"I'll kill you, Jeff." I muttered under my breath, looking at the face of the women I love.