Total Torture

I entered my house to see my dad looking at me in disgust. "What's wrong dad?" I ask curiously. "What's wrong? What's wrong! What were you doing today, Alison?"

I just figured out that he knows that I was wagging today. "Okay, I wagged." I admitted very softly. "Oh, I know that. I thought you wanted to be a teacher one day! You need to work hard to be a teach-" "Dad, that was when I was six years old!" "So what! I'm really sick of you wagging! How many times have you wagged now? 4 or 5 times now! Or maybe even 6!"

My dad is so strict it's not even funny. Ever since mum died, he has been frustrated with himself and really angry. My mum died when I was 7 and a half. She died in a car accident. Ever since that day, I have been mildly depressed.

"Ali! You wagged again!" I hear my 11 year old sister rub in my face. "Shut up Candice!" I stormed off to my room, already feeling like rubbish as it is.

Candice is a cow. She is so damn pretty but has the wrong personality. Candice has brown hair with caramel streaks, beautiful blue eyes and a perfect shape... for now. Just joking but you never know!

My dad knocked on the door. "What now?!" I yelled. "I've come in here to tell you something. You're going to Canterbury Boarding School." "DAD! But you haven't-" "No buts! Your behaviour has been appalling!" He left right after he said it.

Tears came racing down my face. I hate this world. I just hate it. I am only 14 and a half. No one will like me there. There'll be bullies there! It's 5 hours away and I heard the teachers are really mean there. Ugh.

Why me?