True Friends

A couple of weeks have passed now and I am starting to get used to it. I mean, I have to one day!

The past two weeks, I have seen people's true colours. For example, Kaycee is an absolute biatch when she wants to be! Although she can be friendly and sweet (it's very rare though). Lillian and Riley follow Kaycee around. Whether, Lou is like my best friend and we haven't even known eachother for a month!

It's the weekend (thank heavens!) and the social is on in like two days! Lou an I are catching the bus to a nearby shopping centre to get our dresses, today. Kaycee, Lillian and Riley are going today aswell. Damn. But they are going to be like... separate to us, If you know what I mean?

Hmm, what to wear, today? It's chilly, maybe I'll wear my jeans and daisy top with my yellow converse. Oh and not to forget my hair! My hair will be a donut bun. Fashion police: Per-fect outfit!

"How much makeup are you wearing today, Kayc?" I asked Kaycee. "I only do it to impress Joey." She looked at me firmly and then looked back at the mirror.

A few minutes later, Kaycee looked at me. Firstly my shoes, then my jeans, my top and then my hair. "What are you wearing?!" "Clothes..." I answer stating the obvious. "No. Seriously. What are you wearing?" I looked at her in curiosity. "Honey, that isn't suitable. This....really isn't cute." "Honey, that makeup on your face that probably weighs 5 tonne isn't suitable." Kaycee looked at me in disgust and walked away with her little back-up girls. Kaycee came back. "Well, are you coming Lou?!" "No." Then she strutted away. For good this time!

We are currently on the bus. It's packed! "So, the theme is Mask Fancy dress?" I yelled over the noisiness. "Yup!"

"Excuse me." I looked around to make sure no one was talking to me. "Yeah you." I looked again. It turned out to be Joey. "Yes?" "My friend threw my hat and I think it's under your chair." I grabbed his hat. "Here ya go." I chucked it over to him. "Thanks. My name is Joey." "Yeah, I know. My name is Alison but I liked to be called Ali." "Sorry, this is my stop. I better get off. Talk to you later?" "Sure." He smirked and winked. I felt like my face went strawberry red. "What was that all about?" Lou said trying to be happy for me. I saw something in her eyes. Something unusual. "What's wrong, Lou?" "What? Nothing!" I can sense that something's wrong. It was finally our turn to get off and just what we want. Kaycee, Lillian and Ryley.

"Oh, look who it is, Lou!" "UGH." "Okay, calm your falm." Lou said out of nowhere. Lou and I walked to a shop called 'La Fancy Boutique'. "Oh, this is what we want!" Lou excitedly said. "Okay!" We both looked around. "Oooh! This would look good on you!" Lou pointed out. "Yellow looks horrible on me!" "Your yellow converse look good on you?" "Fine. How much is it?" "$120" "W-w-what! That's double the amount that I have!" "Just try it on." Lou finally convinced me and I went into the change rooms to try it on.

I walked out and Lou was speechless. "It doesn't look that good on me." "That dress is like... your dress!" "Well, it can't be. I don't have that kind of money!" "I do." "LOU! You aren't paying for me!" "I would call it paying for you. I'd just call it a loan..." "No, you can't. Spend it on yourself." "Ali! I've got $300!" "Woah. Please don't." "I'm getting it for you! FULL STOP." I love her!

Lou got a beautiful blue dress. It totally suited her! We both got a mask to go with it. We are all set. The Terd bus came to pick us all. Up. No, I don't know why it's called 'The Terd Bus'. Kaycee, Lillian and Riley walked on the bus. They sat right infront of Joey. "So, Joey. Are we going together this year?" Kaycee asked. "Well, I was actually thinking--" "Oh! I knew you'd say yes!" "Well--" "Can't wait!"

Poor Joey. I feel for him. Oh well! He should feel for Lou and I. We have to deal with her every single day!

"Who are you going with?" I asked Lou. "Probably this guy named Brannan." "Ooo. Is this guy hot?" "Mmm. I don't know." "I bet you loooove him!" "Stop. Who are you going with?" "Myself!" "Seriously? You need to go with someone!" "What about Joey?" "Lou! Joey is going with Kaycee!" "He doesn't even want to go with her. Just talk to him." "Okay, okay, okay."

I guess I have to talk to Joey... otherwise Lou will kill me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

This was sort of a long chapter...I thought anyway! I hope you are liking My Boarding School Love. Please keep reading this book! It would be much appreciated. Please vote and/or comment if you think this book is good!

Juanita x