Picnic?

Today is Monday and that means it's school. Damn! I look at Lou's timetable (she is in every one of my classes) and it appears to be my crappiest day.

Great.

"Lou, are you serious? We have maths then PE theory first!" She looks at me while rolling her eyes. "Sixth period is art. Yes!" I yell but Lou is ignoring me.

Yesterday afternoon (Sunday) dad called me. He was making sure everything was okay when really it isn't...

So Emilee is now sleeping in our room.

Just what I needed.

"Oh my god. Look at my hair Lillian!" Emilee laughs. I stare at her then look away as she looks at me. Just imagine if you were in a room, sleeping two beds away from someone you hate and have to deal with it for another four months.

That's me! Why oh why!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sixth period has come!

I raise my hand for a pencil when Joey comes over with one, "Need this?" He is in my music and art class.

I smile and take the pencil.

"Today, we are going to draw the fruit bowl!" Says Miss June. She treats us like kids but sometimes she can be very strict - depending on her mood, I guess.

I start drawing the bowl when Miss June starts yelling at someone.

"DON'T THROW PAPER! YOU ARE WASTING PART OF A TREE!" I look back and it's Joey. "MOVE NEXT TO ALISON, THANKYOU!"

He picks up his bag and slowly walks towards my desk while laughing with his friends.

"Joey, don't waste trees." I say cheekily. He smirks at me then starts his fruit bowl.

"Alison, could you please help Joey with his drawing?" Miss June politely asks. I nod and move my chair to Joey's desk.

"You start with the fruit bowl, not the fruit." I tell him, while looking at his sheet weirdly. His watermelon looks like a football.

"I knew that." He says.

"Sure ya did."

It comes to the end of the day, and I'm walking with Lou back to the room.

"Alison! Ali! Wait!"

It's (surprisingly) Joey.

I walk over to Joey and we go elsewhere so Kaycee doesn't see us.

"Look, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out this Saturday? We could go for a picnic?"

"Are you sure that that's your thing, Joey?" I laugh.

He looks at me, with obviousness. I say a little yes and go back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I've got good and bad news!

Bad news: Okay, so I haven't updated in aaaaaaaaaages! So sorry!

Good news: I'VE GOT OVER 200 READS! Thanks so much everyone!!!!!

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. I'll try and update more frequent now.

Thanks again,

Juanita (aka Noot) xx 💕