A Bunch of Flowers and Joey

It's been a week. Since the kiss.

I have encountered Joey a few times, but each time, I look at the ground. He tried to talk to me in art but I find an excuse like:

"Miss, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Could you please help me, Lou?"

It's not easy though and I know I can't ignore him forever.

I still feel betrayed, lost and confused but I'm starting to forget about him each second, minute, hour and day, which is good.

It's currently raining and I'm reading a book. I love the tings on the tin roof and the smell of the fresh rain.

"You matter as much as the things that matter to you do."

An Abundance of Katherines. This might be the trillionth time I've read it. You can never really get over it!

I hear a knock at the door and since I am the only one here, I'll open it.

JOEY'S POV

I don't know why but Ali is ignoring me. Whenever, I give a smile at her in the corridors, she acts like she doesn't even see me.

When I ask her for help in art, she always makes an excuse.

What is going on?

I've decided that I'm going to go to her room and see why she is doing this to me.

ALI'S POV

I open the door to see a bunch of flowers and Joey.

I immediately shut the door and put my back up to it. I bury my head into my hands and then finally decide to open the door.

"What do you want?" I ask with my arms crossed.

"I want to know why you've been ignoring me!"

"Wow. You're unbelievable."

"Please tell me," He pleads.

"You kissed Kaycee!"

"What? Firstly, she kissed me! And secondly, I pushed her away!"

"Didn't look like that when I was watching!"

"Just believe me! Kaycee kissed me! That's all to it!"

I don't know if I can take this anymore.

"I'm really sorry but I need time to cool off. I'll get back to you soon." I shut the door and hear him still talking.

"Atleast take the flowers!"

I take them and shut the door.

Just when I was forgetting about him... He does this.

I lay down back on my bed and fall into a nap. Just what I needed (no sarcasm).

I need to decide if I want to be with Joey or not.

And I honestly don't know what I am going to decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey!

'Twas a short chapter, really sorry. Please vote and comment (if you think this chapter was good).

Thanks everyone!

Juanita xo