The Kiss that Changed it All

It's been two weeks after Joey and I had our picnic. Nothing has really happened between our picnic and now.

I still can't believe he tried to kiss me. Me. Out of all girls.

I'm actually really happy today, so this must be a good sign!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've got a school assembly happening at this moment. Lucky Lou is sitting next to me otherwise... I'd probably die!

I look around and find Joey sitting next to Kaycee. I wonder why?

I'm probably just overthinking things... He probably had no choice and is stuck with her. Poor Joey.

A sentence that Ms. Lamshack says catches my attention - "There will be a school fete. Teachers will be asking students to hold stalls in groups. There will be rides, also. Any silly behaviour will be dealt with immediately and could end in serious trouble."

That sounds like alot of fun!

I look around again and see Kaycee trying to be all cute around Joey.

Should I be worried? Because I really am starting to.

"Now, you will be dismissed by your fellow teachers!"

Fi-nall-y! The school day is finally over!

I head straight back to my room and tell Lou what I saw in the assembly. "It's probably just nothing." She says with a non-worried look on her face.

I hear Kaycee outside.

I peek out the blinds and see Kaycee and Joey kissing.

I rush to my bed and bury my head in my pillow. I hit the bed with my feet so hard that it hurts but I couldn't care less.

Why would he do that?!

I thought he liked me!

I hate to say it, but he even looked like he liked it!

I was starting to like the guy, but now he's ruined it! I HATE HIM.

A tear trickles down my face. I wipe it away with my pillow.

I've never cared for a boy this much. I should've known he was a no go zone. I fell into a trap of love and trust.

I don't need him.

I hear Kaycee whispering to Lillian, Emilee and Riley. "Psycho!"

Someone touches my back. I turn my head a little to find its Lous' skin. She leans down on my pillow so I don't have to look up.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" Lou asks.

"Everything. My life. Joey. Kaycee. They kissed!" Another tear trickled down my face.

Lou cuddles me and doesn't stop till I say stop. I cuddle her back and close my eyes, thinking - Why?

It seems like I'm overreacting. But our relationship was more than close.

I may seem over-emotional. But when you think about it, you'd probably do the same thing.

I hate Joey.

I hate Kaycee.

I hate this school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers!

This is a very dramatic (is that the right word?) chapter.

Please don't be a silent reader. If you think this chapter is good, please vote! Also comment if you want to!

Thankyou for reading.

Juanita xo