❥ twelve

sage

sage wasn't into clichés, but her and calum's kiss was magical. so magical, in fact, that marlee spent the next few days listening to sage bring it up every chance she could.

the two lovebirds had been texting non stop since, but with sage busy with school and the club, and calum with the band; neither had found a moment to see each other, despite both desperately wanting to.

around nine pm on that tuesday night, sage finished the last of her studying for her exam the next morning. she showered, got ready to sleep, and by ten pm was half passed out until she heard her phone buzz.

calum

hey, are you by chance free tomorrow night? my friend is hosting a party at his place and id love if you would join me

id love to!

great! ill pick you up at seven

after her exhausting exam that morning, sage was more than excited for the party tonight. she spent the rest of the day watching movies, until around five or so when she hopped in the shower and started to get ready.

by six forty-five, sage was laying on the couch awaiting calum's arrival, clad in a tight plaid-printed dress and black heels.

by seven ten, sage and calum were in the back of calum's maserati gts, on their way to calum's friend's house.

at seven twenty, calum stepped out of the car and walked around to meet sage as his driver opened her door.

on the car ride over, the two had been chatting up a storm about everything they could possibly think about, with their hands interlinked and calum occasionally running his hand up and down sage's crossed thighs. now, as they headed into the huge la skyscraper, calum had his arm wrapped around sages waist, head slightly bent as to make sure he could hear anything the quiet girl said.

as calum greeted the doorman and headed into the elevator, sage had her eyes on the lobby. while calum did live in a very nice apartment building, his was quiet and elegant - this one was busy, and everything was shiny - it was made to stand out. after a quick ride to the penthouse floor, the couple stepped off the elevator and into one of the most busiest places sage had ever been - sage had figured she was going to a house party, with maybe twenty or thirty people, but sage could see at least two hundred - excluding whoever was behind all the closed doors.

immediately, calum tugged on sages wrist as he headed off towards a partially open door near the front, and it didn't take sage more than a second to identify the pungent smell leaking into the rest of the room. sage was somewhat a good girl, but she knew weed when she smelled it. the room was darker than the rest of the house, with a bluish light filling the room. as she stepped in behind calum, she noticed his roommate ashton with a brunette tucked under one arm, his other arm busy holding his blunt. the two waved at each other before sage was pulled into calum's conversation.

"sage, this is luke and his girlfriend, sierra. guys, this is sage."

sage had done a little research when calum had told her about his music, and her brain slowly filled with the little information she could remember about him. the youngest, the singer, and the heartthrob of the group. had a recent and very publicized breakup.

"oh, so this is the girl calum's been hiding from us? hey, nice to meet you!" luke drawled.

he seemed sweet, but clearly had a puff too many, as he was having trouble forming his sentence. sierra smiles, before bursting into hysterics, pulling luke in and starting a makeout session in front of the two of them.

"have you seen michael? i wanted to introduce him to sage" calum asks, unfazed by the scene in front of him. after a minute of no response, calum headed out of the room, sage in tow.

the night had just started, but sage could sense that she wouldn't forget it.

•••
hi hi hi I'm here!! ive been craaazy busy lately, but I'll start posting much more regularly now that school is almost out!

this is a bit of a cliffhanger, what do you think will happen?