43. Bust a Nut.

Guys this whole chapter is pretty much gonna be straight smut so if y'all don't wanna find out how babies are made I would suggest skipping this one.

* * *

"Harry are you sure they're all asleep?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms.

"Yeah. I checked." He smiled and rubbed his hands up and down my back. "I miss you, I miss you a lot." He whispered as he pressed a fervent kiss on my lips. "All these hours everyday, pretending like I don't want to cuddle you is exhausting." He chuckled.

I pulled back slightly and looked up at him, smiling at his beautiful face. "What have you been up to?" I pulled his hair behind his ears.

"I've been laying in bed, thinking about you, and holding you and kissing you, and--" He paused and chuckled. "well. . . Other things." He smiled as I shook my head and tippy toed, kissing him as he laughed aloud.

"You're gonna wake them." I said between kisses. He shushed me and pulled my hair softly, pushing my mouth open with his tongue. He breathed heavily and squeezed his eyes shut as he pushed me into the wall outside my room.

It was a kiss full of passion and hunger. His hips pressed hard against mine-- I was a whimpering mess. On one side of my neck was his hand, gripping me with his large, very strong hand. And on the other side of my neck I could feel him leaving wet spots down my neck as he licked and sucked at the soft skin.

His other hand-- that was the one giving me heart palpitations. He had inched his way down my spine, pinching my backside as he moved down to my thigh. And lifted my leg up onto his hip, holding me in place as he began grinding on my trembling core.

I gritted my teeth letting out a strangled noise and grabbed fist-fulls of Harry's hair, causing him to groan loudly as I pulled him from my neck and back up to my face. I wrapped my arms around his back, flailing as I eagerly pulled him closer to me.

Harry pulled back slightly and started littering kisses all along my cheeks, and jaw, then, finding my lips again he planted soft, sweet kisses on me. While his hips stayed firm against mine.

"Olivia-- I want to touch you. Will you-- can I touch you?" Harry whispered in between kisses. "Is that ok?" He pulled back slightly as he looked me in the eyes, my cheeks squished together from how he was gripping my face. "Please."

"Of course--" I smiled and ran my hand along his cheek. He smirked softly, licking his lips as he leaned into my hand, he mouthed the words 'I love you' as if it was a secret no one could hear.

I smiled. 'I love you more-- ' I mouthed back.

"No." He said as lifted me up, his hands under my thighs as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his muscular shoulder. "I'm sorry but I have that title."

"What title?" I asked as I licked his collarbone.

He hummed and leaned his head on mine. "The title is called I-am-the-only-person-who-can-say-I- love-you-more. No questions." He smiled and kissed me again as he threw open his door and placed me gently on the foot of his bed.

He walked back slightly and grabbed my ankle, jerking me closer, he brought my foot to his lips and started kissing the arch of my foot. "Olivia-- tonight, I am going to kiss every inch of your body-- starting with this toe." He smiled, watching me squirm at his words as he sponged sweet kisses up my calf, some spots he would nip and linger a little longer, then continue on as I ran my fingers through his hair, smiling at how precious he was.