Heyyy♠

SexyAssKen💚😍- Trelly?

Trelly💚🐍- yes ma

SexyAssKen💚😍- are u gonna FaceTime me 😶

Trelly💚🐍- yah give me a min

Seen
3:00pm

---------------------------------------------------
Kentrell

Not gone lie I was nervous about calling shawty ,but I did anyway.  When she answered i was stuck for a moment. She pretty as fuck.

Me and her talked to 3 hours about stupid shit. She was funny and shy at the same time. I was talking to her about my show tonight and how all the tickets were sold out.

I know hella shit about her now. Her favorite color is black shes 5'1, she had 6 brothers but one died so now its 5. Ma is the only girl and shes the baby. Honestly I wanna know more about her and her life but I aint gone push nothing im just gone let her tell me.

After getting of the phone with Sexy Ass Ken I just fucked around with the boys.

I was now getting ready for my show tonight, its in my home town so you know I gotta show out. By the time i was done it was time for us to go.

Pulling up to the club it was packed then a bitch. Thats the way I like it tho. My show was wild a couple people started fighting so i didnt even get to finsh.

Getting home all of us went are separate ways. I got in the shower and then looked at my phone to see it Ken had text me but she didnt so I text her.

----------------

Trelly💚🐍- wasup ma what you doing?

Trelly💚🐍- ma

Trelly💚- ik you aint sleep this early😕

Trelly💚🐍- ig you are

Trelly💚🐍- im just gone hit you in the mornin

Trelly💚🐍- bye Ken💚

Delivered
1:00am

-Nya🌷