Lost💔

Kennedy

I done cried to many nights
I done lost so many fights
Lot of shit that I done been through
Lot of shit I sacrificed
Every step I take is wrong
Why I never can't be right?

I was just landing and getting off the plan. So much was going on in my head that it wasnt even funny. I wish I could make the last 24 hours vanish.

I.. I .. I.. I wanna go ghost on everybody, but what good whould that do?

God why me? WHY ME!?

So much blood up in my eyes I can't see (ohh)
Get on my knees I'm exhausted, can't breathe (I'm exhausted, can't breathe)
Still fight the devil all alone with no one to help me.

I hope in a uber that they have sitting up there. I still remember were Ari mom lives so ima go there. Telling the driver were to go I sit back and think about my life.

Feel like the demons want my soul for so long (so long), so long (so long), so long 
Feel like the demons want my soul for so long (for so long)
So long (for so long) so long (for so long)

Pulling up to Ari's moms house I pay the man and hop out the car with my bookbag. Walking up to the door I knock and 2 minutes later she comes and opens the door. She looked surprised and happy to see me.

After explaining every thing to her she was about to spazz, but i got her to calm down. It was now 5 something in the morning. I was going to stay at her house today/tonight in Ari's old room. In the morning Ari's mom Rube was going to call her for me. Looking at the room I set my stuff on the bed. Im only going to sleep till 9am or 10am because I have a lot that needs to be done.

Late at night no I can't sleep I'm still traumatized (traumatized)
Every time I close my eyes I see him in my mind.

Getting in and out of the shower I put on some shorts and a tank-top. Hopping in the bed I put my phone on the charger and set 3 alarms. In seconds I was out like a light.

Life or death I up and I shoot (bap)
Step on you before you step on me (step on me)
Bodies droppin' I was obligated
In and out of different situations
Back and forth with different altercations
In the cell I was fighting cases (ohh).
I'm in deep thoughts I feel alone for once (I feel alone)
So many want to take my soul but I got one (but I only got one though)
Steady questioning me for these bodies I don't know nothing (I don't know nothing)
Still trapped up in the dark hole in one (bap) (hole in one) 
They want me to sip that drink but I know it's poison (I know it's poison)
Demons in my brain constantly noising (constant noising)
Got to watch out for my circle price up on my head (price up on my head)
I know my nigga envy love to see me dead.

-Nya🌷