22👽

(Before we start this lovely chapter I just wanna shout out 3 people. @YouForReal2 , whywassupp @mauniiii. Yall the real MVPS on god😭 Thanks for commenting and showing love💞. Thats it back to the book.)

----------------------------
4

months later

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga

This music shit is really going crazy for me. Im doing real good me and my favorite bitchs Ari, Sky & Kd. Yes Kd is my best now. He there just like the girls are. Love that Goofy looking nigga.

Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures

To put yall on im talkimg to someone new. YES, I let that nigga Youngboy go.
The boy I talk to now name is Jermiah but everybody calls him Jay.

Sexy ass😋😍

Sexy ass😋😍

I've just been living my best life and not worrying about no one but myself. It feels good to. While sitting here I get a text from Jay. I look at my phone and read ova the message without opening it. It said "What u doin?" Ill text him back later I thought and went back to writing.

Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger

I've been writing a new song about basically living my best life getting a bag and fucking ova niggas. For me to be so emotional I'm really in a I don't give a f*** mood right now. It's life though it happens to the best of us.

Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga

After spending two hours writing, I decide can you go to Zebbys to get me something to eat. I decide to eat inside instead of going through drive thru. I got in and order my food. I sat in the back because I didn't like to be seen by people. Even though I wasn't that big in the music industry, I still had a lot of fans.

Same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger

As I'm eating my food I hear familiar  voice talking loud and laughing. I look up and see Kd with the rest of the gang. "God why now" I thought. I didnt want to deal with youngboy and his BS. Oh and did I tell you all that he bashed me on Instagram. It was funny to me though.

Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigga
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker

I sat there the whole time without them noticing me, but as I was leaving Kd loud ass seen me. This nigga yells my name. "Oh my god "I mumble. The whole table turned and looked at me. I gave Kd the death stare. He just sat there with a goofy smile on his face.