25⌛

( Continuing from 24 )

The ride to the place was cool but Ms Bug keep staring at me making Ari mad. I know if shawty dont stop before this night ova ha head gone be bleeding. On my dead brother! (Ik i said something about her talking to her brothers way back. And they talked i just did write that shit out.)

Getting to the party it was jumping already. Me Ari, and Sky hop out and walk infrot of everybody. We walk in and it smells like ass, and weed. "It smell like ass" Ari said. "On God it do" Sky said. I just nodded agreeing with them.

I finally noticed what Ari and Sky was wearing and my sister's looked sexy as fuck.

Sky^

Sky^

Ari^

Ari^

Then Every Season by Roddy Ricch came on and the whole crowd went crazy.

I just been ballin' out every season
Know it's some niggas I left in the bleachers

I just been married to double cup
I got to pour me a four inside another liter

Tie up the bands and then run it up
I got to put the new bales inside of the freezer

Back at the trap I was ducking them people
Ducking them birds sending out them eagles

All of my diamonds gone buss out the meter
I'm dripping water nigga, Aquafina
Damn that bitch cappin' if she think I need her

Hit it one time and then I got to leave her
I'm a real street nigga
Gotta keep it a rack with my people
Turn the whole squad to bosses
I can't be kickin' shit like I'm Adidas

W

hen I say everyone was rapping along I mean everybod. This is just one of them song that gets you lit but not to lit, you feel me.

I had fun tonight besides that bug looking at me every five seconds. Youngboy was staring at me the whole party and ig she felt some type of way. But I dont know why she looking at me that yo nigga so you check him.

When I was about to get in the van to sit down this bitch shuts the door. "On god bitchs really trying it tonight" Sky said. "Im trying not so spazz on her ass" I said. Before i could do anything best came and opened the door back for us. Kd looked at Youngboy and said " You better control her before Ken get on that whit her". He was right to I was seconds away from dragging that thing.

God please help me right now.

-Nya🐐