⌛Time Clock⏳

Kennedy

Beep.. Beep..Beep

Time for me to get up. Looking at my phone it was 10am. Getting outta the bed I change my clothes and put on some black pants with a red shirt. Sliding into my nike slids I go down stairs and see Ari and Sky. Running up to them we share long hugs.

I know they wanna know what happened so thats what im about to tell them. Talking about it again just makes me wanna cry and never stop.

They say She plottin' to kill herself because she just wanna leave
Plus she ain't happy with herself 'cause what she want she can't keep

Seeing tears fall down Ari's and Sky's face made it real again something I didn't like. But this is my world now i gotra live with it and keep it moving.

After talking about what happened the girls agreed to help me find a job and a apartment shit and a car. Thanking Rube again I made my way to the car with the girls. Ari gave me some glasses because I didnt like how my eyes looked one was swolen and the other was red.

She feel like she won't make it out because her problems too deep

I gotta job so thats one thing of the list. Most of the apartments around here a filled so were going to look a town houses and see whats shaking that way. After that I gotta go get a new phone.

She swear to never tell no lie 'cause that's not what she believe
She keep a pistol when she ride but still feel like she gon' leave

Thanks to God i got me house to so now i need a phone and thats were we are going. Pulling up to Apple we all got out the car and went in side. I got the new Iphone SE and its nice. All my numbers where backedup on my Icloude so I had all that.

Sky's uncle owns a car lot so we finna go see what thats about. Well i got a car to. Its a Jeep Wrangler and its white and black. ( picture up top).

Going to walmart I got small stuff that I would need and food. I would be ordering furniture as I go so thats not something im real worried about.

At my new house the girls help me with every thing and after that they left to get clothes so they could stay with me for the night. SLUMBER PARTY!!

A hour later the girls were back we cooked talked and cought up on life. I can say I was happy to be back with my girls but not why I had to come here.

They say go get that out her hand, she on the porch with a choppa

They say she took like 7 Xans, she say it's helpin' her problems
She say she cannot trust a boy, she got no love for her daddy
And she got used while she was up, she feel she back at the bottom
They say her body actin' up, she don't want go to the doctor.
They say they see she givin' up, she don't want no talk 'bout no dollar
Her only trust is for to run cause her past gon' follow
They say this bitch dressin' crazy, she won't put down her collar

--Nya🌷