27📚

Kennedy

----------------------------------------------------------
mul·ti·ple per·son·al·i·ty

noun

PSYCHIATRY

a rare dissociative disorder in which two or more personalities with distinct memories and behavior patterns apparently exist in one individual.

----------------------------------------------------------

Waking up my head was banging. I dont even remember what happened last night. Did i drink? Omg I need some Tylenol like right now.

I think I got mixed personalities
This nigga switched up my whole mentality
This boy, he got mixed personalities
One day he's happy, then he mad at me

I ended up seeing the gang sitting in the living room. Everyone looked up at me like I was crazy. I dont know why tho.

Oh, now, I got mixed personalities
he got me stressin', singin' melodies
For him, I swear I'd catch a felony
Oh, Babyyyy

Ari ended up telling me about what happed last night. And I hate that the boys seen that part of me. If you havent notice yet I have (DID) and its something that dosnt come out like that but you seen that its still there.

Black is one of my personalitys. I have 4 in total Black, Labree, Spic and Cloe. Black is the one that likes fighting and getting violent. Labree is the crybaby, thats were the crying and mood swings come from. Spice is the cool lade back one. And Cloe is just crazy and wild.

I swear to God, this boy be trippin', dawg

One day he Blooded, then he Crippin', dawg

he block me, ignorin' my calls (blockin', ignorin' my calls)

he keep on blockin', ignorin' my calls (blockin', ignorin' my calls)

This nigga hyper, need some Adderall, oh no

I took the time to explain to the boys what happed last night and why I went crazy. They thought it was cool that I had different people living in me put for me the shits annoying.

When ever im Black she blocks stuff so I dont know what she did. She always has done that to. I got diagnosed when I was in 5th grade. On and off I go to a therapist but I havent been to one in 2 years, looks like I need to go back.

Oh, Lord, I ain't never been here before, oh, no

Oh, keep pressin' ignore, oh, no
he keep ignorin' my calls and blockin' me on everything

Nigga, oh, no
Oh, and it's my fault, mmm

I got the keys to the lil' niggas heart and you can't get the vault (yeah)

Better go get a locksmith, better go get your Glock, bitch

Pull up on mothafuckin' opp if they playin' with my Slime

That's my boo, that's my Slime, that's my everything (everything)
That's my nigga forever, don't need no wedding ring (wedding ring)

I fucked around with the gang before I had to go to the studio. With all this shit on my mind I need to write. About 3 hours later I get up to leave and I look at my phone to see I have a couple messages.
-------------------------

Bitch Face- you good?

Ken💚- yah

Bitch face - y you dry texting

Ken💚- because i dont fuck with you

Bitch Face- man W.E

Seen

-----------------------------------------------------------

Best👂💚- aye you want some food 👀

Baby Sis💚- you know I want some food.

Best👂💚- bet I got you

Baby Sis💚- this is y I love yo ass 😁

Seen

-------------------

Jay😍- Stop texting my man

Ken😋- who ya man👀

Jay😍- Jay is so stop texting him

Ken😋-😂😂😂 Damn thats crazy

Jay😍- if i see you texting him again im beat yo ass.

Ken😋- Shawty I aint ducking shit 😘 but I aint finna fight ova no nigga that aint even mine 😭

Jay😍- whatever jut dont text him no more

BLOCKED

------------------------------

I dont got the time for that messy shit. So to juat stop the whole thing I drop the nigga fuck that shit. While sitting on my couch I hear a knock on the door. Ik its my food 😋. Getting up I look through the peephole and see Youngboy , but he has food. Ima beat Kd ass on Food I am.

Opening the door I reach for my food but he pulls the bag back. " You not gone let me in" he asked. I shook my head no and reached for the food again. He did that same thing again. "Bro come in damn" I said to him moving to the side so he could walk.

I close the door and reach for my food again. And this nigga had the audacity to say no. "Nigga what give me my food" i said. "Nah you dont deserve it" he said. God please give me the will power not to kill this nigga.

Well Kennedy just gets more and more interesting doesn't she.👀

What yall up to tobay ?

What yall learn in School?

Who ready for finals?
(Lucky me i anit gotta take mine yet 😭)

-----Nya🐍