26🐍

( Continuing from 25 )

Yall shit happed so fast that it was funny honestly. Shawty was saying shit the whole way to Ihop. But i ignored her even when we were eating Kd and the girls told her to shut up about 6 different times.

I wasnt gone even put my heands on her but she said some shit about my dead brother and I blacked.

Hitting her dead in the mouth she started to leak but I didnt stop. I hit her over and over and over again. It took Kd and 3three to get me off of ha.

I wasnt for this shit I was  trying to keep a good image in the media.  But we see how that played out. Somebody recorded the fight and put it on Instagra.

Should've just stayed home like i wanted to. Now everybody done seen that side of me. Mann this some bullshit on Food. Im about to beat youngboy ass next because why you fuck with the slug anyway.

Im so pissed right now like I cant even sit still. I hate getting like this because I say anything and dont care how bad the shit hurt. And that at me , im a cool person just dont piss me off. Ms bug did that exact thing tho I hope the bitch dead to.

Matter a fact I finna go stab the bitch. Grabbing my pocket knife outta my bag I clicked it witch made the blade pop out. Before I could even do anything Ari seen me and told Kd and took it from me.

See thats the shit I hate man just let me catch a case in peace. THE STUPID BITCH DESERVES TO DIE! 

"Black leave and bring back Kennedy" Ari said looking at me. "No its not her turn its mine" Black said.

FUCKKK JUST LET ME KILL HER OR SHIT YOUNGBOY ONE.  JUST ONE... ONE.. ONE ... PLEASE

----------------------------------------------------------

Who tf is black ?

Why is Kennedy so violent all of a sudden?

What do you think about to happen next?

-Nya👽