TONY STARK

POSSIBLE TW: HINTS AT POSSIBLE R*PE OR S*XUAL ASSAULT OF A MINOR/D*MESTIC AB*SE

    your face was stone cold as you looked into your partners eyes. you weren't surprised, he cheated, once more on you with someone who could have very much been a high school student. you were tired of not only being used, but then exploiting minors. you finally threatened to go to the police with all the information you had on him. they  argued that they agreed, even after you said they were not of legal age to do that. fear flowed through you as they began to get angrier at you. it didn't matter that you were having this fight on the street, he wouldn't be afraid to hit you.

you flinched as their hand raised, ready to bring it down on you. but it never landed on your skin, you glanced from under your eye lashes to see a man standing in front of you, blocking view of your partner. he was talking to him, sarcasm and sassy radiated of the man's body as he spoke. you watched as your partner marched away from the pair of you, not before throwing one last angry sentence at you.

****
"We're done!"

"I doubt they needed you anyway douche. Come on, let's go to the police department, see if they could get him arrested for all he's done."

"How do you-"

"Jarvis found their name in system, he already has a lot of charges against him. You just need to point them in the right direction. Names Tony Stark by the way, but I'm sure you knew that."