Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once we got there my dad and my brothers got out of the car but I stayed in it because I knew that now I was a witch too I could bring back the dead so I knew I was going to bring back my family and so I thought of who I wanted to bring back the Cullen's of course.

I said the only resurrection spell I knew of which said help us now in our time of need, help us fix what is broke and bring back of who I think of and then just like that a big flash of blue light comes out of me and up into the air and when the spell was done the Cullen's where no where to be seen so I just got out of the car and I went over to where my brothers and my dad and the pack was.

I said right ok everything ok here and Jared said yes Bella they aren't here yet and then someone said from behind me and it sounded a lot like Edwards voice good it will give us time to catch up then won't it and I turn around and I saw my darling husband and his family and I just gasped and ran straight into Edwards arms and I said I knew I would work I missed you so much honey.

Edward said me too baby me too and then I let go of Edward and I went and hugged Esme and Carlisle and Emmett and Rosalie and Alice and Jasper it was a miracle and once I was done hugging Alice said Bella where is Lily and AJ and I said they are back at my house I trapped them inside they are safe no can get out and no one can get in and then Carlisle said but how Bella how are we alive again.

I said well I am now half vampire, half wolf and half witch and I have power to do anything including bring people back from the dead but there is usually consequences for doing so and then Edward said oh Bella you shouldn't have done this and I said it doesn't matter I have you back Edward I love you so much and he said I love you too as he came over to me and kissed me.

Leah then said hey um guys everyone it's them they are here and then all of us looked onto the field and we saw Aro, Marcus and Cauis and Jane with others too walk up to us and then Aro said well well well the Cullen's are alive and well I wonder why and I said as I started to laugh oh well I guess your not going to find out are you Aro and then Marcus said Bella you need to learn you can't run from us.

I said I know but I'm stronger now I'm vampire, wolf and witch that's why the Cullen's are back and Aro said oh my Bella is powerful Jane my dear go fetch our dear friend and Jane said yes master and she walked over to me and grabbed me and just as she was about to bring me back over to Aro.

I said my most powerful spell and it was will start the fire and in the end will bring death and then just like that Jane fell to the ground and she started to go on fire and she screamed and Aro said no Bella don't please I beg you don't kill her and I said no she has been a pain in my butt she needs to die and then in a matter of seconds she was dust and I said well that's her gone eh.

Aro said you will pay for that Bella you know that don't you and I said oh no I won't because I am more powerful now than I was the last time I saw you Aro so you can't stop me and so I would do the most reasonable thing and leave with your vampires and don't come back and then Caius said we will leave for now but we will be back for you Bella in 10 years time and I said oh I can't wait and then just like that the Volturi ran away and then I looked at my family and they all looked shocked.

I said what she deserved that and Edward said Bella lets go home I want to see my kids and Rosalie and Emmett and then Alice and Jasper said yeah us too and I said yeah ok let's go and so we all ran home even the wolfs because they all phased and ran home with me and Edward and the Cullen's because we were a family now.

Did you like it. Review and comment