Chapter 11

4 months later

Bella's pov

It's been 4 months now since me and my 2 kids took over the Volturi and so far it has been great because I hired 10 guards to protect me and my kids 3 and a half months back and they are called Mike, Frank, Mark, Jack, Bill, Timmy, Tom, Luke, Curtis, Jordan and I am now 4 months pregnant but I look like I'm 7 months pregnant and so right now I am in my room in the castle lying on my bed drinking a glass of animal blood that Nessie got me from the woods beside the castle and I was also rubbing my stomach because the baby was kicking and I was sore when my bedroom door banged opened and looked up and I saw the 2 best guards I could have ever hired Curtis and Jordan and so I said hey guys what's the problem and Jordan said well um there is someone in the thrown room and they want to see you.

I said can't Nessie and EJ deal with it I'm so sore and tired and then Curtis said well the kids tried but the people are still saying they want you and then I said ugh fine help me up and so Curtis went to one side on the bed and Jordan went to the other and they both helped me off of the bed and we walked out of the bedroom and then we made our way to the thrown room.

When we got to the thrown room Curtis opened the thrown doors and we walked inside and they both took me over to my thrown chair and sat me down on it and when they did they bowed at me and then walked away and went over to the thrown door to guard it like the other guards were doing around the room and then I looked at my son EJ.

I said ok son what's the problem and then EJ said I'm sorry mom I know you wanted to rest before the baby came but um we had no other choice they wouldn't deal with us they said they wanted you to deal with them and I said right ok it's ok baby now where are they and then I saw Nessie look to the door were Bill was standing at and she said ok Bill show them in please and Bill said right away mistress and so then he opened the door and I saw a man and a woman and a child who wouldn't show me her face walk into the middle of the room.

The man said hello I'm so very sorry to disturb you my queen but we need you to help us and then before I could say anything I got a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach and I screamed out OH GOD and the Nessie looked at me and she said mom this can wait really and I looked at Nessie and said no Nessie I have to do this and then I looked at the man and I took a breath and said ok what is your names and then the woman looked at me and said well mine is Sasha and that is Kenny as she pointed to the man and then the man said as he pointed to the little child this is our little girl Carley and then the little girl looked up at me and I then saw why the family was so scared they had turned a child into an immortal vampire child.

I then said oh my and then both my kids gasped and I said you have created an immortal you know that is not allowed within the vampire law and then Kenny said we know and we are very sorry but that's why we came here we want you to kill her and then bring her back and I said no I can't I'm sorry it's to much with me being pregnant and all and anyway the rules are simple if any vampire turns a child under the age of 14 they and the child will be killed and the family just gasped.

The mother said no please don't please we will do anything and then Nessie whispered mom don't give in if you do every vampire will know you are soft and I whispered back I know don't worry and then I said Kenny, Sasha and Carley I'm so sorry but I need to hold up the rules that the Volturi had well at least some of them and then I said as I looked at the guards in the room with us guards kill them and then just like that Timmy, Mark and Jack just ran to the family and killed the 3 of them.

I said ok thank you and because I'm to weak to do the fire spell you need to set them on fire please and then EJ said I'll do that mom you go get rest and I said right ok thank you sweetie and then I said Curtis, Jordan help me to my room please and they both said ok my queen and walked over to me and Curtis took my left arm and Jordan took my right and they both helped me to my room and when we got to my room they lied me down on my bed and left my room and then I got a good rest.

There will be a sequel it is called Bella owns the Volturi castle

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment

🎉 You've finished reading Bella's revenge for the Cullen's - Sequel to Bella is forced into the Volturi guard (twilight fanfic) 🎉