Chapter 4

I said as me, Jacob, Ethan, dad and Sam all walked up to the Volturi Aro let my son go please and Aro said no you are coming with us and if you don't we will kill you son and I said oh no you are not killing my son and then I looked at the vampire that had my son and I said the fire spell again and it said will start the fire and in the end will bring death and then Felix went up in Flames just like Jane did and once he did EJ ran over to me and I looked at Aro and I said no one threatens my family no one.

Aro said oh Bella you will never learn we will be back and this time it will be for a war and when we phone you that is when we will come and I said oh I can't wait and they walked away but as they did I said a stick spell as I looked at the young boy it went like make him stick make him stay don't let him move until they leave and then just like that he was stuck and Aro saw that and he turned and looked at me and said Bella let him go and I said no he looks like he is only 8 years old and he is terrified of you all of you.

Marcus said fine you can keep him he's a waste of space anyway and then they all ran away into the woods and when they did the boy ran over to me and he said as he hugged me thank you thank you I was so scared they hit me everyday and I said it's ok nothing bad is going to happen anymore but what's your name and he said Alexander and I said ok Alex would you like to come live with me and my family and he said yes yes I would thank you.

I said your welcome now me and my family are going to phase into our wolves so when I do I need you to get on my back ok and he said yes ok and then I looked at EJ and said baby I want you to get on your uncle Jacob's back ok and then EJ said ok momma and so then me, Jacob, Ethan, dad and Sam all phased into our wolves and then Alex got onto my back and EJ got onto Jacob's back and then me and my family of wolves ran back to the house to see the others.

Did you like it. Review and comment