Chapter 6

Bella's pov

When I woke up I saw the room I was in was glowing and I didn't know where I was and I couldn't see any of my family and so I stood up and I said hello is anyone there and then a woman said as she walked up to me hello Bella my name is Sarah and these are my sisters as she pointed to other woman around the room that just appeared and I said hi nice to meet you where's my family and then Sarah said as you can see you not on earth anymore and I said yeah I can see that but then where am I and Sarah then said you are in witch heaven and I said but no that can't be because I was a vampire and a wolf before I was a witch.

Sarah said no Bella you have always been a witch at heart you just weren't taught how to use you power that's why your so powerful and I said but how do you know that and Sarah said because Bella I'm your mother and I was a witch when I was alive and I just gasped and said but then why didn't dad tell me and Sarah said because he wanted to keep you and your brothers safe and I said oh right ok well when can I go back to my family and my mom said you can't and I said what do you mean I can't and my mom said Bella you have broke the most important witch rule no witch can raise the dead and if they do they are in trouble and I said I don't care just give me my punishment and let me go back please mommy my kids need me and then my mom said Bella I'm sorry but I can't and then I said just because you abandoned your kids doesn't mean I will so send me back now and my mom gasped and said that's not fair Bella.

I said oh no it is fair and then one of my moms sister said Sarah there is a way to send her back to her family and I said what how and then the woman said the curse it's the only way Sarah and then my mom said no my daughter is not being given that curse it's no good and then I said wait what's the curse and my mom said its a curse that is given out to a single person every 200 hundred years and it tells the person what to do and whatever it says the person has to do no matter what the person does to stop it and I said as I was thinking about my family and that I wanted to be back with them fine do it and my mom said no way Bella you will have control over your actions it doesn't give you a choice if it tells you too kill you will have no choice and no one can take the curse away unless you die.

I said I don't care if it will get me back to my family and my husband and my kids I don't care I don't want to become like you mom and then my mom said as she tried to hide her hurt from what I just said Bella don't do this and I said I have too please mom understand my kids need me and then my mom said ok fine Bella it's your choice and I said thank you as I hugged her and I then said I love you so much mommy I will see you soon I hope and then she said me too and then she let go of me and moved back to her sisters and then they started the spell which was revive her with the curse, revive her with everything and then just like that a bright light went into my body and I screamed out in pain from the light and then everything just went black.

Did you like it. Review and comment