Chapter♡;Mother's Worries

[#This is just a spinoff chapter which is not chp:6...pls enjoy…
and btw:3 I'm a dude who likes tsundere girls so..........yah just sayin~]

========================
Noriko P.O.V

"Reiko!!!! Reiko!! Are you playing outside!? Hah~that girl.."(Noriko)

I look for Reita to tell her to clean her room which is in a mess!!!She really depends on me eversince she resurrected...

Oh i haven't introduced myself!! My name is Noriko Harudaki,i'm a retired witch...(41 yrs old..ugh)
I quitted as a witch when i married Kishiba at 20..pretty young right? Hah~i missed that old times~~

You could say that i'm the last witch of my family's bloodline since my both daughters doesn't seem to have magic~

Reiko...she came into my life 5 days ago as the different side of Reita~my little boy..

I use my magic again after 20 years...because of her..At first,i really worried about whether if he will forgave me for what i did...
Accidently turn him into a girl was not my purpose in the first place..it just i can't control my magic like i used to before...

But Reita?...he didn't even blamed me...he said that he just don't know what to do anymore...and cried that night...i embraced him warmly~

After I saw him clueless on every little thing about herself,i decided to stayed beside her and helped her to know her newself...
Maybe i forced a little too much?

Watching her struggling little face everytime i order her always makes me chuckle and want to force on her~

Turns out,Reita becomes one hell of the cutest girl!!! She's just so cuuuute...She always attached to me even when she was a boy and now? She didn't even leave by my side 'cause she don't know what to do!!! she must be really needs me..…~

[#Warning: Just ask your child and never presuppose yourself
(to moms:3)]

I almost bursted in laugh when i told her height and she almost cried for that....And i'll never get bored of dressing her...she's just look good on every dress she wear~

I know well that Reita is Reiko and Reiko is Reita~i just accepted the way she is now and just wanted her to restart again and to get a  normal life when she goes outside again as a girl...that's all i want…to let go of the past~

I know it'll be hard for her to be  suddenly becomes like this...but i taught her everything how to be a girl everyday...and i used force!! 'cause she'll just say NO!! if i asked her~

I hold my laughs everytime when i saw her struggling with herself...her troubled expression is just too cute!!! Hah~She make this old woman's life busy again...

But to tell you the truth..people always mistaken me and Yuudachi as sisters...and they thought i was 20 years old~
I mean i know my appearance is younger than my actual age but Wah~..didn't expect it that much!!!(•grinned)

But look at Kishiba too!!! He also looks like a man who just passed his 30!!!Well~we are Harusaki family anyway~
……

……

……

I lost my thought as i saw Reiko in the garden playing with her rabbit..?she looks like she's catching Haku which is hopping and hopping away from her…

"Hah~Hah~wait for me!!Haaaku!!hah~Haaakuu!"(Reiko)

"....."(Haku)

"Come back!!!! Hiyahhh!"(Reiko)

Reiko jumped forward Haku which is a total failure...
Poor girl...she fell onto ground with her face while Haku is still hopping peacefully..Hah~do i have to wash that whit dress too?...