Chapter-14

"Ueee~…Fueh?"(Reiko)

I'm in my bedroom?
I rubbed my eyes and saw Haku sleeping besides me.When did he crawl up on my bed?i gently patted his back.I looked at the clock on my desk.Wah!!! it's already 9 p.m!?

I got out of the bed and found out that someone changed my clothes with nightdress.Must be Kaa-san…I looked around for a water bottle 'cause i'm a little thirsty.

I unconciously stopped infront of the mirror when i saw my figure in it.Seems like nee-chan was right.My dumplings are indeed alittle bigger now.It was more obvious when i didn't wear anything besides nightdress.

"(sigh)I'll just get the bottle downstairs"

I walked silently out of the room.When i looked at Nee-chan's room,it's still lights on.I passed her room and went to the stairs along the corridor.It's alittle creepy at night 'cause our corridor is rather long and the lights were off.

When i got downstairs,i went straight to the kitchen.I looked at my parents room.They did not sleep yet.Ma~i'll just get my bottle quickly.I've to passed my Tou-san and Kaa-san's room to reached the kitchen.

When i was near their room,i heard them talking.At first,i was just thinking to take a look and then done my business quickly.But after i heard another familiar voice which was missing quite a while,i couldn't helped but peeked inside from behind the slightly opened door.

Ugh?why did he came back!!!? That old-man always put on a poker face and told me do what and do that everytime.Hah~ my precious free times are finally over.

As i was depressing myself leaning the door,I heard that their conversation was quite interesting.So I put my ear closer to the door to know what they're talking about.

"I'm afraid that he wasn't finished as we thought."(Tajima)

"'(sigh)How's at the Hokkaido?"(Kishiba)

"Not good.All the missings were young witches…I tried finding them for a month but it was useless."(Tajima)

"I didn't heard anything from Okaa-sama though"(Noriko)

"Should we tell her about it?"(Kishiba)

"No…she might already know before us and-"(Noriko)

Suddenly the conversation stopped.What're they talking?who missing?Tajima didn't went for a vacation?And why did Obaa-sama got into their conversation!!?

"Wah!!!"(Reiko)

The door was opened suddenly and i fall towards 'cause i was leaning in the door.But i bumped into something big with my nose.When i looked up,it was Tajima with his usual furrow eyebrows looking back at me.

"Rei…ko-sama?"(Tajima)

I held my nose backed away a bit to get a distance.He was already big when i was a guy.Now?he looked like a bit.His grey hair were neat as always and his poker face was also annoying as always~

"Who's there?"(Noriko)

"It's Rei…ko-sama"(Tajima)

Why did he take so long to speak my name.I hurriedly pushed and ran through Tajima to Kaa-san.

"Why?you said he won't be back until morning~"(Reiko)

Kaa-san smiled and patted my head.Tou-san was looking at meand smiling but he seemed to be thinking about something.

"Did you sleep well?"(Noriko)

"Imm~but-"

"I finished visiting
so i came back early."(Tajima)