Chapter-7

"Wah!! i didn't know it was this delicious!"(Reiko)

"(*giggle)told you~you gonna like it~"(Yuudachi)

We are now in the cafe!!! when we came back from the press conference,
tou-san decided to stop by the cafe to get some rest…how thoughtful he is~

Actually, i always ordered only coffee whenever i'm in cafe…today when nee-chan eating this chocalate cake besides me,its strangely attracted me so i asked her to let me take a bite…

"Hey~order yours if you like it"(Yuudachi)

"Uuu~kaa-san?"(Reiko)

I look at Kaa-san,waiting for her permission…she smiled and nodded…Tou-san was just drinking espresso quietly and looking at me

"Yay~!!"(Reiko)

"Go and choose your favourite then"(Tou-san)

I hopped from the seat and went to the counter to choose my favourite cake!!! I saw quite preety onee-chan behind the counter…she smiles me politely~

"Hello~what can i help you?"(#waitress)

"I-i would like to order some c-cakes?"(Reiko)

I stumbled my words and look at fhe pretty onee-chan infront of me hesitantly…oh no!! she might be thinking i'm a weird guy!ugh where's  Haku! Ah~he's sleeping on kaa-san's lap

Looking at me fidgeting myself,she chuckles…

"Yes~you can order your favourites here's the menu"(#waitress)

I nervously step forward to the counter and look at the menu…Wow!!! there're so many different cakes…i should've known that earlier!
Ma~it doesn't matter anyway since i can order now~

Okay!! where…is…strawberry?Well~ I like strawberry!! which is one of my top secrets that i don't want my fans from schools to know!!!

Oh there it is…looks delicious!!Mmm~ Yummy.

"This one please~"(Reiko)

"Ok~you can go back to your seat and wait…the cake will be there soon"(#waitress)

I went back to my seat and waiting for my cake while eating nee-chan's cake until kaa-san pinched my belly…it hurts

"Uuu~:'("(Reiko)

"Here's your cake~"(#waitress)

"Oh~it's here already… how much is the cake?"(Kaa-san)

Waitress onee-chan didn't answered kaa-san question…she smiled and poked my cheek softly…i feels my face becomes hot

"Pardon me but this one is my treat for her~Oh are you okay with that Ma'am?"(#waitress)

"(*chuckle) It's alright just tell me the reason"(Kaa-san)

"She's just so cuuute!! I just wanted to buy the cake for her!! you have such a cute daughters Ma'am~"(#waitress)

"(*chuckles) i get that alot~Reiko?"(Kaa-san)

Kaa-san look at me tilting her head to the waitress onee-chan…Oh!!I almost forgot!!!

"T-thank you verymuch!!"(Reiko)

"You are very welcome~"(#waitress)

She smiled at me went to the other seats…I looked at the cake infront of me excitedly!!! I took a spoon and started to eat!!!

"Reiko~do you have something to do before you eat?"(Kaa-san)

"What?"(Reiko)

I tilted my head in confusion and asked Kaa-san…tou-san started to laugh at my expression…