Special Chapter:My troublesome sister

Yuudachi P.O.V

Ah~i don't want to get up…

I hid myself under the blanket to cover the sunlight that passed through the window into my room…

I shut my eyes and curved in a bed like a shrimp until……

[*Bam!!!!]

The door was kicked open and Reiko entered with a big excitement on her face.Then she shouted enough to make me covered my head with a pillow

"Nee-chan!!! get up!!! today is a big day!!! Big Day!!!"(Reiko)

Uuu~Just five more minutes

===========================

"Nee-chan~get up!!! we're gonna be late"(Reiko)

"Rei~Nee-chan want to sleep one more minute…"(Yuudachi)

"Nooo~"(Reiko)

Shaking my shoulders,removing my hairs infront of my face,opening my eye lids.Finally,i couldn't take it anymore and got up from bed with messy hairs and drowsy eyes.I looked at Reiko.She,too,with messy hairs and still not ready for the trip.

"You're not prepared at all so go and get clean i'll be waiting for youu!!! Waaah!?"(Yuudachi)

Reiko grabbed my hand and ran downstairs…

"Hora~Reiko! Yuudachi! don't run around in the house!!!"(Kaa-san)

Kaa-san scolded us from behind before we went into the bathroom…

"Here~"(Reiko)

Reiko handed me my toothbrush

"(Sigh) Rei~we're gonna bath anyway why don't you just-"(Yuudachi)

"Nope~we don't have time for bath"(Reiko)

Seriously?Without looking at me,Reiko faced the mirror and brushing her teeth…

I'm not gonna go to tou-san's work without taking a shower…Hmm~what should i do!?Aha!!!

Ahehehe~

"Well~if we bath together…we might have enough time~"(Yuudachi)

After hearing my words,Reiko looked at me with an awkward expression on her face…i grinned back to her

I held her shoulder tightly.Reiko looked at my hands which were on her shoulders.Then she looked back at me panickedly…

"No no no no!!!"(Reiko)

I turned her around and pushed her to the other side of the bathroom where the  bathtub is…

"Nooo~i'm not goin' in with you!!!Hiii"(Reiko)

She resisted but it didn't hard to push Reiko to the bathtub since she had hardly any strength…Time to get revenge for what you did~

"Come on~it's gonna be a lot of fun~"(Yuudachi)

"Kaa-san!!! Help me!!!!"(Reiko)

The only reply was…

"Don't take too long~!"(Kaa-san)

I almost bursted in laugh when i saw Reiko expression after she heard Kaa-san's reply…she's just so cute~

7 minutes later~

"I hate you~"(Reiko)

"Sure sure~"(Yuudachi)

It was easy to strip her afterward…I used magic spells alittle bit that Kaa-san taught me…

"Uuu~"(Reiko)