6. The Gym

Chapter 6: The gym

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is really short and shitty but I'm just working on something at the moment, sorry!!!

____

I don't normally do much on a Saturday. So today I've decided to go to the gym for a little while. Robbie has been pissing me off again and I need to let off some steam, plus I need a study break. I head down to the local gym with my duffel bag and boxing gloves inside. I walk to the gym and look through the giant glass windows. Leon is there, in my corner, with the punching bag, going hard out. Is this guy going to be everywhere I go?

I push open the glass door and scan my membership card before walking to my corner.

"What are you doing here?"

He throws a punch at the bag.

"Working out, isn't it pretty clear?" Suddenly this boy intrigues me. The first day he was a prissy little goody good and suddenly after a week this puppies got bite.

"Well let's see what you've got?!". His fist lower.

"Excuse me?!"

"Fight me?"

"I don't want to hit a girl." *smack* I throw a light hit at his shoulder.

"HEY!" He snaps immediately.

"Okay, you wanna fight? let's go."

He lungs for a hit in the head, duck down and jump right.

"It's on.". We start sparring. He goes for a lower cut, I move left and punch his stomach. He cringes a little but recovers quickly before going for another hit towards my head. In instinct I go to block it which he takes as an opportunity to throw a kick at my side. I throw a punch at his shoulder, blocks, shuffles left. Tries again, hits him. I can't help but smile through this. nobody every spars with me. They all stopped last year as I slowly stopped existing to a lot of people. He attacks with a lower cut and I block it, he laughs. I do the same thing, he blocks it, I laugh. Before we know it the both of us are just throwing sucky hits and laughing at each other till we both fall to the floor holding our stomachs. This isn't even that funny. I turn my head to face him and find us unusually close together. I feel a strong sensation, like, like, like something I've never felt before. He inches closer. I quickly clear my throat and jump to my feet before extending my hand to him, he accepts the gesture and I pull him to his feet. I don't let go of his hand and instead I shake it.

"Good match.". My voice cracks a little and he laughs at me.

"Shut up fag!" I pull my pony tail tighter and take a gulp of water from my blue water bottle I took out of my duffel bag. When I'm done Leon swipes it off me and has a sip for himself.

"Do you mind?" I snap.

"No. not at all." He smirks, so I punch his left cheek. He falls off the bench and onto the ground, quickly moans and grabs his face.

"Can you stop abusing me."

"Stop being cocky and we can make an arrangement... maybe... probably not." I chuckle and so does he.