24. Again?

Chapter 24: Again?

_________

"So Leon came over today." My jaw tensed at Jakes words.
I still haven't spoke to Leon since he cheated on me with that hoe at the party last week.
I've been ignoring all his texts and phone calls. I can't handle it. I haven't let anyone in as much as I have with him. It hurts too much. But it's getting easier. I just feel numb now.

"Cool." I said with no enthusiasm.

"Yeah he was looking for you. Thought you would be here."

"Did you tell him anything."

"I said you weren't here." I let out a sigh of relief. Those three aren't exactly the brightest and can be a bit daft.
"And that you were in the hospital for a few days."
Fuck.

"Why did you tell him that."

"Because he still loves you Julia. He has a right to know."

"IF HE LOVES ME WHY DID HE KISS HER?!" I snapped.

"About that... Look he told us what happened. He said that he was looking for you and she came out of no where. Just grabbed his shirt and kissed him. And that's when you saw him."

"Oh." even if that was true it still hurts.

"Yeah he was really stressed so I rolled him a joint. Hhhhhaahhhh it was great." Collin yelled from the background of the skype call.

"I'm gonna go now."

"Julia hang on. Sylvia is coming home today. You wanna come see her tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure." I hung up the skype call and grabbed my packet of cigarettes.

I light it up and leaned out the window taking slow puffs...
I'm sick of sitting around feeling sad for myself. Fuck it. I'm going out.

I curled my hair then pulled on my tight, black, one shoulder dress. I matched it with my black stud 6inch heels. I applied some smokey eye make up, dark mascara and some deep purple lipstick. Finally accessorising with a gold bracelet and a Holy Cross choker.
I took one last look in the mirror.

"Hot." I said to myself.

I sneaked past Robbie and into the garage. There I grabbed the keys of the shelf for my 'Boulevard M109R'.
I shoved on my black helmet on, opened the garage and started the bike. I pulled out and headed for this new club I heard about in Sky City.

_____

It was raging when I got there. I parked in the closest place I could then jumped of the motorbike. I pulled the helmet off my head and attached it to the bike with a chain. There were a few men giving me goo goo eyes from the side walk and whistling. I fluffed up my hair then headed to the club. I walked right past security and into the club with out them batting an eye.
I headed straight for the bar, took a seat and called out to the waiter.
A really cute blonde bartender approached from behind the counter.

"Rum and coke. Thnx." I said

"So I'm going to have to ask for your fake ID again or your number. You chose."

I looked up and realised who this guy was. It was the same dude from the liquor store a month or 2 ago. Fuck.

"Hi." I said

"Hi Julia. Now back to my options. Your number?"

"And why should I give it to you."

"So that I don't make you leave the club. Oh And how is your brother?"

"He is fine. Get me my drink."

"Okay little darling but only if you let me take you on a date."