52

- unedited -

When I wake up,
I afraid that someone
might take me place

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Stop making lame excuses"
"I was thrown out of the window!"

A few hours ago...

Taehyung rolled his tongue against his cheek while his eyes fixed in front of the rifle scope of the snipper. His finger wrapped around the trigger and hair
dancing around his forehead as the wind roar in his ears, the ear piece fixed in his right ear.

"You better not fuck anything" He spoke, his voice being carried away by the wind.
"Trust me" Jimin answered in a quiet whisper, the music was thumping in his ear through the ear piece. There was some static and a click as another line joined.

"That's probably the worst thing one can do" it was Jungkook, his snark remark getting a tsk from Jimin and  Taehyung let out a raspy chuckle.

"You three shut up" Jihoon's voice snapped over their sniggers,"I'm trying to freeze some cameras which will save your ass from getting caught"

"Oh so sorry Jihoon" Jungkook mocked, a silence probably meant he was rolling his eyes.

"Can you be quick?" Taehyung muttered,"Someone is sitting on a rooftop of a building"

"Just don't fall" Jimin said cockily sniggered,"Oh wait you already have"

Taehyung rolled his eyes though none of could see him.
"It's not the time for this conversation to take place Jimin" Taehyung warned, tilting his head ever so lightly to see a clearer view through the window.

"Okay guys I think there's a problem"
"What did you do Hoseok?" — Jungkook.

"I hit this guy really hard and now he's not waking up" Hoseok said, a small hint of panic filling his voice.

"Is he alive?" — Taehyung.
"Well" A little shuffling around and sounds of nervous breathing,"Seems like his pulse is okay"

"Then take his place at the counter" Taehyung said unfazed and Hoseok hummed. Hoseok's line cut down and the others fell silent.

"Target spotted" Jimin said in a sudden serious voice.
"You know what to do" Taehyung said and he could hear Jimin smirk.

"I got this" His line went dead.

Jimin bopped his head up and down with the music while making his way through his crowd. His hips and body moving around with the rhythm of the song. The place seemed packed and people got drunk their brains out. Everyone dancing around or making out in the dark atmosphere of the club. The place smelled like body sweat and making out, not pleasurable but Jimin stayed there nevertheless.

"Mind if I sit here?" Jimin asked a guy on couch. He threw his hair back, his glittery jacket shining in the neon lights.

"Have the pleasure" The man shouted over the music and Jimin gave a cocky smile and seated himself on the couch.

"What's your name?" The man shouted next to Jimin's ear, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Christian" Jimin replied in an equal loud voice. He leaned forward and grabbed the solo cup on the table, feeling the eyes of the man in his lower back.