50

I'm good
But I'm not an angel.
I do sins
But I'm not a devil.

°°°°°°°°°

Something in the house crashed and scattered and Seokjin's screams filled the air. Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and then went running outside.

Before the two could go downstairs a hand grabbed them and then looked at Taehyung. His expression was set and solemn but a fire burned in his honey eyes.

"The backdoor, leave, get the car" He said and Namjoon didn't argue and grabbed Yoongi's hand, running to the other side of the corridor to leave through the backstairs. Yoongi met Taehyung's eyes before leaving and that younger glared at him and then Yoongi was tugged away with Namjoon.

Hoseok and Seokjin tumbled back as the window crashed, sending shards of flying glass everywhere. Jihoon leaped out of the couch and loaded his gun, backing off.

"Go go go!" Seokjin yelled for Jimin and Jungkook but the two stood their ground for help. Hoseok raced to the kitchen and grabbed a frypan in his hand.

Twelve or something men entered the house through the window. A man in tuxedo stepped out, brushing off the glass shards from his shoulder and then maliciously smiled the boys. The curtain flutters at the contact of the air and the place fell silent for a minute, until the tuxedo guy spoke up—

"Jihoon ah" He greeted in a sweetly sick voice. Jihoon gritted his teeth and hardened his glare, his finger wrapping around the trigger.

"Yeonwoo" He acknowledged.

"If you are here, I'm sure I'll find the pleasure to meet Kim Taehyung"

"And what would you want by meeting him, considering that you broke the window. It must be something more important than your horny needs" Jihoon sniggered and Yeonwoo's ears heated up.

"I don't think I want to deal with a kid" Yeonwoo snarked, he jerked his chin and one of men aimed gun at Hoseok who gasped, holding the frypan to protect himself. Seokjin attempted to step in front of the younger and a gun shot was heard.

His body fell limp.

The boys stared traumatized at the body of the guy who aimed the gun and Seokjin let out a breath of relief.

The intruders looked up and aimed their guns at Taehyung as he descended down from the stairs. A gun fiddling in his fingers, a new lit cigarette in his mouth.

"It's not nice way to enter Yeonwoo" Taehyung sneered as he pulled out the cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling out white smoke.

"That's how you greet someone older?" Yeonwoo amused,"You should bow down"

Taehyung did a dramatic princess bow, arms spread out and a leg behind the other.

"In your service my prestigious Mr. Kim Yeonwoo" He said in a dramatic high pitched sound. Yeonwoo let out a scoff as Taehyung straightened himself and took a drag of the cigarette.

"Looking good in those red hair" Yeonwoo commented with a smirk. Taehyung laughed, choking on the cigarette for a bit and then said.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow. The boys stared at the two interacting like long lost friends, being snarky and sarcastic.

"Been trying to do that for years now...but thanks for noticing" Yeonwoo said with a dramatic sigh and Taehyung sniggered, turning his face to the side and laughed.