"Like

Numb
"I'm drowning in my tears, I'm drowning in my tears again..."

"Jack."

I jump at the sound of a voice calling my name, and I turn away from the wall I've been staring at for the past hour or two. To be honest it could've been five minutes, or eight hours, because my mind was completely blank and the wall was suddenly extremely interesting. I might've fallen asleep sitting criss cross on this rug, lazily staring at the wall.

My eyes land on my friend, Corbyn, who's staring at me with smiling eyes. He leans against the doorframe as he looks over me, where I'm at, and the room I now call mine. It's been two weeks since I've been kicked out, I dropped out of school, and I rarely leave this fucking room. I haven't picked up my phone in days, because I simply have no interest in talking to anybody. So, a lot of the school probably thinks I'm dead, which is fine with me. I kinda want to die right now.

Me and Zach are kinda better, we've hung out a little bit. He invited me in his room yesterday to watch a movie with him. Somehow we fell asleep, and I woke up spooning the boy. I left as soon as I could, without waking him up, because I didn't want to hurt him. Even though I probably did, because it hurt me so much when I pulled my body from around his.

Corbyn chuckles, bringing me from my thoughts, "You, my friend, look like absolute shit." Corbyn says as he walks in the room, shutting the door behind him, and sits down on the bed that now has my comforter on it.

Darrin brought the rest of  my belongings here about three days ago, so now this room looks a bit more like mine, I just wish the walls were a darker color. Like gray, instead of beige with a reddish brown trim.

I scoff and look back towards the wall, "Thanks." I hiss, but I wasn't mad. Corbyn was my closest friend, other than Zach, who isn't acting like my best friend at the moment. So, Corbyn might be all I have for a while...

"Thought you were dead." He says as he looks at the plates on my nightstand that are beginning to multiply. Untouched food rests there, taunting me. But I haven't been very hungry in since I've been kicked out.

I sit silent for a moment, my though running a million miles per minute. I just want it to stop, I just want it to all stop. I feel so tired, and gross, and sad, and mad, and I feel almost dead. A part of me does wan to be dead.

"To be completely honest, Corbyn..." I mumble as I look towards him with small tears flowing down my cheeks. "I feel like I am."