Prologue

'He stole the angel with broken wings, only to make her the Queen of Hell

'He stole the angel with broken wings, only to make her the Queen of Hell.'

'We were just two broken people who found solace in each other.'

"My princess." Jaehyun whispered in your ear, a finger dragging across your bare back. "When do you plan on getting up. I have work to do."

You groaned slightly, snuggling into his warmth, refusing to leave the comfort of his embrace or the bed for that matter.

Jaehyun only chuckled, holding onto his wife tightly, enjoying the feel of her against him. He'd gone through a lot to be able to hold her like this, he'd be damned if he ever let her slip through again.

Finally opening your eyes, you gazed up at Jaehyun, his soft smile greeting you. It was a rare sight, the openness of his expression, something reserved in the confines of their home or the headquarters with the boys. It was a sight worth cherishing. You reached up to caress his face, skin soft under her touch.

"What's on today's agenda" you found yourself asking.

"For starters we have a meeting with an investor. He's willing to invest in our...ammunition department." He said, leaning into her touch.

"I'm coming with you right!" You said immediately.

"Of course you are. What would I do with out my best negotiator?" Jaehyun gently reassured her before pausing. "Don't tell Kun I said that...or Doyoung."

"Oh please!" You laughed. "Doyoung is a sarcastic lil bitch. Half the time, I'm worried he'll slit someone's throat for interrupting him. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet actually. Maybe I should give him more credit after all."

You trailed of at the end. Jaehyun just laughed before kissing you swiftly and getting up. He pulled you up with him much to your chagrin.

You sighed as you ran through your closet while Jaehyun took a quick shower. It was time to play the part of the devils bride. Beautiful, sexy, intimidating but above all very, very dangerous.

You had fallen, burned and suffered only to emerge out of the ashes anew. The world that had tried so hard to break you had now come to fear you. Jaehyun had made sure of that.

You were the Angel of death for a reason, were you not.