Chapter tree

Optimus Prime POV
    I reached my house, a little sad and a lot mad. I was upset at the fact the Ninja my lord and savior had canceled the Uber, I could have gotten a picture or an autograph, or maybe even more. I could've handled that, I mean everyone goes through that right?
   I opened my phone to watch a Ninja stream but, he wasn't streaming though. So I opened the Uber app to see the notification that made my day.

Uber App
You have opened Mr. Blevins profile!

  I didn't know you could open a clients profile, let alone I didn't even know they had a profile. I opened even though this was kind of creepy for a fan to check a streamers information. I crouched down in my  76ft high house. I didn't want anyone but me to see his profile, to keep it pure.

Uber App
Tyler Blevins
669-690-6969
*address*
Xxxxxxxxxxxx69 lol

  Wait. I have his number. I felt my metal face heat up. Is this what it feels like to blush, I hate it. I immediately put Ninja's number into my iPhone X, I have my favorite streamers number. So today was not all crap! I tried to come up with what to say to him first. Hey? I stalked your Uber account and got your number? No that wasn't right. He would immediately block me. How about, Hey, I've seen you around and I talked to one of your friends to get your number and I think your worth it. Yeah, that's sounds good enough. I hit the send button and I laid my phone down on the ground next to me.

Ninja POV
   I was just about to start a steam, I hadn't streamed in a while. My fans think I died of Ligma, a very unfortunate disease. I opened twitch and was about to press the GO LIVE button when my phone went off with "PING!!!!". I need to turn down my ringer.  I grabbed my phone even though it was probably Ben telling me how sorry he was, but eh. I looked at anyway. It was from a number I didn't recognize.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx: Hey I've seen you around and I talked to one of your friends to get your number and I think your worth it.

Ninja: Oh hello! So you've seen me around eh?

Cliffhanger :0